***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

i'm a size 10 and the red suede fit true to size as well.

prior to buying my size 10 tried 9.5 and that was too small
Kung gusto mo bilhin mo!

i copped the white ones and was not gonna get the reds. saw the reds in person the next day..and HAD to get them..i'm in love with the red joints :pimp:
pimp.gif

^^ Wow...I'm really disappointed in how thin that air bag is. Really makes me think that the whole air bag vs. zoom air customization is just another gimmick. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

I can totally feel a difference in the pods, but I was a lil upset when I saw how thin the air sole was. It's nothin.

Like everyone else is saying, it fits half size big for me. Oh well, they feel fine and I'll eventually grow into them.

born at: 4/16/91 11:47 PM

:D
happy.gif
My girl went and got them for me while i was working. I got the 10.5 even thogh i wear a 11. :wow:
eek.gif
they fit just right ( i'm fat ) :rofl:
roll.gif
and looked amazing. im so happy cause my boy lent me the money to buy them.

this is what the black/grey was going to look like before they changed it to leather and took out the red.
sidelineapparel_1888_124592293

visit our website www.sidelinefootwear.com
everything is legit and retail or below. we carry jordans, air force 1's, many other nikes, reebok, adidas, k-swiss, and new balance.

P.S. - THIS IS WHAT PART OF THE ALPHABET LOOKS LIKE WITHOUT Q AND R.

not from the info everyone here has posted and the new pics that are circulating. i would have loved em to be suede, so i'll just wait on the graphite/university's
visit our website www.sidelinefootwear.com
everything is legit and retail or below. we carry jordans, air force 1's, many other nikes, reebok, adidas, k-swiss, and new balance.

P.S. - THIS IS WHAT PART OF THE ALPHABET LOOKS LIKE WITHOUT Q AND R.

sidelineapparel_1888_124592293

Wow, I want JB to put it back to those... who honestly likes those better than the leathered ones coming out in June or w/e?

I vote SUEDE! I hoestly don't think I'm buying the leathered ones, but if they came out like that, 100% cop. sigh. Who else is the same?
" on my Hype"
'CLASS OF 2005!' - Represent
~Best Jordan Ever: XIV Especially the black/white
"I can't let this chance pass me by. Like Michael Jordan, rookie year, I believe I can fly." -Keak Da Sneak yadidasayin?!!!

Will the Red Suedes bleed over time? I'm thinking that they will and I think they scuff easily. But on the other hand, I love my Red Suedes!
pimp.gif

------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 to trade w/ Your Size 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with Black Laser IVs
AJ 13's Grey Toes Size 11.5, AJ 13 White/Carolina Size 10, AJ 13 Flints Size 12 for Sale email: [email protected]

I just copped the red suede yesterday and play ball with em. I loved it, and I gonna play a lot of ball in those.
Now that I have the two colorways, i can say they're both great shoes! to watch and to ball in!

yo i really dont like the black leather xxi's, they should come out with the all suedes. maybe this is just a ploy to fool all the fake jordan makers.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs

Welcome to the fam. Owners of XXI's. A community that is still growing. Lot of people seem to be sleeping on these. I don't know why. They look great and perform great on the court.

yo this does seem to be so slept on and i just dont get why. its strange i guess alot of people like lasering and shrouds more. hmmm, i dont know.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs

Its slept on because of the price tag. I went to the mall yesterday and every shoe store had a FSR on em. Employees said people looked at em, tried em on, then look at the price tag, and passed. But seriously look at them, they are unflattering with a simple design and the red joints are too loud. I wouldn't wear those ronald mcdonald shoes even if they were given to me for free.

Jordan brand should have limited these XXIs, that would have caused resellers to buy em all and create hype.

i was sleepig on these also since they came out. when i saw the pics i was like nah im not gettin em. once i saw them in person i was like whoaaaa, but the price was a lil too much for my budget after spending too much loot on jb the past couple months.... so this past weekend me and my friends had a friendly texas hold'em tournament at my house with 6 heads, and we had 2 tournaments winner takes all at 20 a head. i ended up wining both of them (HOLLLA), so i broke out with 200 bucks more... next morning i go straight to footaction at the malll an luckly they only had 1 pair left in a 9.5. i got the red ones they are straight FIREEEEE.feel so good when your wearing them. so pretty much i got the kicks for free.

i'll be getting the blk/red lows.

have to admit, JB did a good job on the lows.
I miss the quality of the 90's.

Back
Top Bottom