:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I just hate the scuff marks on it from the transportation. Nothing much really.

Just one question, what kind of spray are you soppose to use on suede (water/element protector)? At footlocker they told me to use the boot spray and not the sneaker spray. Which one do I use? Is there also a certain spray to use or cleaner to use? Any suggestions from footlocker? Thanks
If any of u can hook up a DMP in sz 13 or 12 (13 prefered), I have at least $475 CND waiting for u!!! (wink, wink)

I got my white ones from eastbay ($161.00 shipped w/gift card) on Tuesday I love them. I saw the red ones in my size at the northridge mall on monday, but they were all displays and the toes were beat.

is it me or are the red suedes growing lesser and lesser attractive everyday? seirously looks kinda OD if you wear em......

plus i dont even think it's "limited" there are KID SIZES! what kinda "limited j" has kid sizes? just a gimmick to sell em...

They don't look horrible. They're a great shoe. Especially, a performance shoe. And, I like the colorways. Guess it's just a matter of opinion. Lots of people are copping them now. They thought the same thing.

I picked up the White/Red/Black 21's from NikeTown San Francisco today. The first pair I tried was true to size but both shoes had the black mark on the toes on both shoes so the salesperson kept ordering a new one, one after another and it took 14 pairs that each came separately down the elevator before he called and had them manually check for the problem. I was asking him how to get the mark off and I guess he just wanted to get me a perfect pair. I ended up buying the 15th pair but I noticed another problem with the 15th pair after I got home. On the bottom sole where the pod is of one shoe, some of the white sole near the edge is missing a tiny spot and you can see the clear plastic from the top of the pod where the white sole is supposed to be, is that going to be a problem in terms of how long that portion of the sole will last since it seems like that part of the shoe is going to be slightly thinner in the sole. Is the black part of the shoe actually suede? Also, what's the functionality of the lace cover since is it supposed to be used for some other purpose other than covering the laces? I remember reading somewhere you were supposed to raise it up for some other purpose but forgot what it is. Thanks.

Found it: At www.sneakerhead.com/313495-602.html
it says "Breathable mesh is brought to the tongue to dissipate heat while the adjustable tongue cover flips up to expose the breatable technology or flips down for a more sophisticated look."

What is it supposed to look like when you flip it up and how do you keep it flipped up and not flip down on it's own?

The Red's are amazing. I really think they'll be remembered down the line as one of the classic Jordans of all time. Laugh, whatever, time will tell. They're gorgeous. They say Italian Luxury Sports car all over them.
WWW.HOTTKICKZ.COM The #1 spot for Jordans on the web. Dunks, Forces, other Nikes are also sold. 100% Authentic and Legit.

^^^True. When I saw the pics of the reds I thought, "what are they thinking?" In person it's clear this is one of the all time great Js.

Quote:
I was asking him how to get the mark off and I guess he just wanted to get me a perfect pair.

Going Postal? This sales rep. was offering the best possible service he could do. It's not like the nt'er was making him go back. What other worker would offer this service without catching a fit and "going postal"...great guy imho.

...still not sold on either colorway, though
Rational Elitists Led Into God's InfernalOpposition's Noose

I plan on picking up the red suedes on Friday. Anyone have problems with bleeding on the red suedes? They seem like they might bleed onto light jeans.
You're mad cuz my style you're admiring...
Don't be mad U.P.S. is hiring

big fan of the reds.....i was def snoozin on these

he Commission
"Representative"
I've knelt before God and asked for better cards"​

The red suede XXI colorway has really grown on me to be my favorite colorway being released for the XXI's.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

The next colorway fro the XXI's is the black/grey colorway releasing on Apr. 8th.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Eastbay and Post Office lost my XXI Reds >:
mad.gif

Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

I'm startin to want those Blk XXIs now. If I buy them, it will be 5 prs. I own.
C O O K # 4 5

i think that the xxi's r bunz, but they growing on me, prolly cop a pair 2 beat.......... feeling them blk jumpoffs..........
DS 11= bred ie low DS 12= taxilows, frenchblue DS 17= coppers, bluelows, blacklows
NDS= orlando ampenny size 8(125)
[/b]

NT... help me out. Where can I get a pair of the red suedes size 12 online for retail price... not ebay. A store... where I'll get a receipt?
PM me... thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!

Check out uptempoair.com or pickyourshoes.com. They should still have some reds if I'm not mistaken. And in your size. Also, try Eastbay. Might have some there

Quote:
its people like you that the expression "going postal" exists.

Not really. After I tried the first pair, I said I'll take them and was going to buy it but just was wondering how they got the black marks off so I asked and that's when the salesperson decided to get me a perfect pair. I just didn't expect him to actually go through so many pairs until he found a good one.

Back
Top Bottom