The Official Young Justice Season 2 Thread Vol. INVASION

The Second Season just premiered today and the whole episode i was just going 
eek.gif
 every two seconds. This show is getting better and better with every episode. Static shock should be showing up some time this season too 
pimp.gif
 Heres a preview to season 2 bellow:

And Heres a site that has all of season 1 available to watch: http://www.watchcartoononline.com/

YOUNG JUSTICE SEASON 3 IS DONE RECORDING VOICEOVER

BY DAVID GRIFFIN The long-awaited return of Young Justice looks to be moving along nicely, especially after an announcement from one of the voice actors at C2E2 in Chicago.

In a report from Comicbook.com, the outlet revealed that Khary Payton, who voices Aqualad in Young Justice and plays Ezekiel on The Walking Dead, confirmed at a panel that all of the audio for Season 3 has been recorded.

"We've already recorded all 26 episodes," Payton said. "We're just waiting for the animation to come back. I’ve already seen some of it. It looks great. I'm so excited."

Payton is a seasoned veteran when it comes to voiceover work, portraying Wasabi in Big Hero 6: The Series and Cyborb on Teen Titans Go! "It is a twisty, and turny, and full of so many characters," Payton said of Young Justice, adding, "I can't wait for you guys to see it. You're going to love it."

Back at San Diego Comic-Con 2017, producer Greg Weisman (Star Wars Rebels, Gargoyles) spoke about how one of the goals of the show is to portray the passage of time, so the characters will continue to change, grow up, and evolve. Weisman also confirmed that Young Justice was not canceled because Teen Titans Go! was green-lit.

While there is no confirmed release date, Young Justice Season 3 should premiere sometime in 2018 on DC's new streaming platform.

Back
Top Bottom