The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

I don't care how good te performance may be on those III's, I'd never wear something that ugly on my feet. If it's between those and a pair of Starbury's, Steph's shoes win hands down.

Quote:
to most of america...the nba season doesnt REALLY start til all star weekend
to the rest of the worlds when the nba season starts.kobe is a bonafide/glorified/idolized superstar in asia & his kicks & gear sell really well.nike would do themselves a huge favor by releasing his kicks @ the start of the season. oh & EA should take a page from his own book by adding a "cover" to the 3's & hiding the tech of the sneaker just like he did with the old GP gloves.make the sneaker easier on the eyes.
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

The toe area looks very similiar to the ZK2. You know what, its more than similiar it practically identical.

we have clear pics of the zk3 yet no finalized pics of the lites yet. Fumble! I bet Nike ends up pullin out on the Lites all together.

IM kinda iffy about the kobe III's the design is ewwww..but i hope its light and feel great on you feet..but i hope they make a black and maiz colorway..depending if kobe gets traded

hmmm...now that you mention it, why come out with Lites? its not like the shoe isnt already light....I really dont see them needing to be any lighter
Keep Rid and Rashard in Seattle​

WHY didnt NIKE release the Kobes in any of those PE colors????????????????????????????????????????????????????
THE RAIDER NATION​
Return To Glory

I really doubt those are the Zoom Kobe 3's. How could Nike release a finished photo this early? they're not that fast.

I bet this is just a concept shoe for the 3's.

Also...KOBE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. He will not be traded.

^ Those ARE THEM...

The shoe is already designed.

Accept it.
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $195: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

Quote:
^ Those ARE THEM...

The shoe is already designed.

Accept it.
:rofl:
roll.gif
Keep Rid and Rashard in Seattle​

i have a very strong feeling those are the lites... my reason being is that, when the kobes 2's hit the scene the only shoes that were actually MADE and showcased were the sheaths and the stregnths. the lights were never there , and the only real picture of the "lites" was just a picture. leaked pictures of the "actually" shoe should should have already came out. but nope, we get the kobe 3 already? the lites are supposed to be a stripped down version of the sheaths.

no carbon fiber
no leather
no strap... as of right now anything is up in the air.

im praying these are the lites. the mpls colorway is hot but the all black joints? @#%$.

is kobe staying or going? if he leaves the lakers...he's a punk! the laker fans supported him during the rape charges, now that everything is all good he's leaving L.A.?

that's BS

I saw an actual pic of the kobe 3 and the upper is really weird. Think of a wired fence(the kind that is in the shape of squares) that is plastic and stretched out on the whole upper. That is the only way I can explain it. It has a nike swoosh on the upper back part of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom