The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Quote:
I guess since there releasing all the brown clothing means the brown KB II's are releasing.

I hope so, but if I recall correctly, they also released some brown clothing last year too and no brown zk1.

About the Kobe trade situation, IMO the Lakers will gonna do another Shaq mistake if they trade my man Kobe elsewhere. They(Lakers), IMO, will never recover ever if they trade Kobe "silent assasin" Bryant.

Forget the tape. I'll just let all this talk fly over me until I see "Breaking news: Kobe Bryant gets traded."
"We speak in different voices" - Saosin

Quote:
Forget the tape. I'll just let all this talk fly over me until I see "Breaking news: Kobe Bryant gets traded."
shoes for sale sz 10.5
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."
KOBE BRYANT​

I don't think they released yet, since everything has a ship date of early July. I'm guessing they put it up early to see how it would sell.

FORGET THE OULETS JUST BUY THEM... DOES IT HURT YOU TO PAY MONEY FOR SOME. SHOES.... I HAVE SOME COUPONS FOR OLIVE GARDEN IF YOU WANT. I HAVE NEVER USED A COUPON IN MY LIFE! hook ups only. lol
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Is there any new info? What's up with the Lites, and why do we not have pics of them yet? Funny we have ZK3 pics but NO pics of the Lites. Does anyone know of other colorways coming out in the sheath or strengths? I have a strange feeling that Nike is going to scrap the whole Lites project...horrible advertising btw.

Quote:
Is there any new info? What's up with the Lites, and why do we not have pics of them yet? Funny we have ZK3 pics but NO pics of the Lites. Does anyone know of other colorways coming out in the sheath or strengths? I have a strange feeling that Nike is going to scrap the whole Lites project...horrible advertising btw.

How many times is this question going to be posted? There ARE pictures of the lites and have been for ages...

^ Those pics are OLD sample catalog pics and are pics of the unfinished shoe (if it even drops at all). I'm sure we all would like to see actual pics of the finished shoe, again if it drops. So there...

imo strengths are less stiff and has better padding. they are a little heavier than ultimates though.

The leather on the Strengths is more flexible than the Ultimates. Both are unbelievable but I give the edge to the Strengths. My unbiased opinion of the ZKII = BEST Bball shoe on earth, hands down !
COOK # 45

Quote:
My unbiased opinion of the ZKII = BEST Bball shoe on earth, hands down !

I agree 100%. I wore my Strengths for the first time yesterday. I haven't played in a lot of different shoes, considering the fact I'm only in 9th grade, but these shoes are definitely the best I've ever played in.

Quote:
My unbiased opinion of the ZKII = BEST Bball shoe on earth, hands down !

totally agree. a couple of years ago the LBJ II was the best IMO, then last year i couldn't get enough of the AZK1's... but i recently balled in the strengths for the first time (and indoors btw) and WOW. just supreme comfort, cushioning, mobility, etc. gotta agree w/ the comments above hands down.. just a great overall shoe.

Back
Top Bottom