The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Quote:
she said there is no info on a lakers home colorway so as it stands right now the white/yellow/purple not comeing out she said.
43p91xl.jpg

She said there is some confuseing about the zoom kobe II and i didnt say anything about the white/yellow/purple she said she had people ask her today and that as far as she knows they not comeing out.

^ Nike customer service reps rarely know what they're talking about; they have little to no actual product knowledge and just read what the computer screen tells them.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
She said there is some confuseing about the zoom kobe II and i didnt say anything about the white/yellow/purple she said she had people ask her today and that as far as she knows they not comeing out.
"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize." - Ali

Quote:
Hey everyone I talked to a nike rep and she said the zoom kobe 2 come out next month the 19th and not this month

im not saying your a liar,, but i just don't know what to believe anymore.. the picture shows "ships 3/29/07" ?????

seem here I don't know what to believe anymore about this shoe hopefully she was wrong and the white/yellow/purple does come out.

man kobe tries to promote his shoes very hard with these last 4 50+ games...

kobe was like:

heck late release and where is the commercial ....

then mamba decided go nuts and drop 65-50-60-50

Quote:
I'm hearing this is going to be a Footlocker commercial and not a Nike commercial.

Wow. Seriously? That's extremely lame. Footlocker commercials always suck, and I had forgotten about these being FL exclusives.

whats the deal with footaction and eastbay posting the date of march 29th...why wouldn't footaction change their schedule online if they aren't coming out till the 19th?...seems like we aren't going to know anything till next week...also...i agree with the guy that said curly doesn't seem to have any inside info...releasing a shoe like the kobe is a big deal for nike...they aren't going to just throw around dates like it doesn't matter...whatever date they are coming out is something im sure they are aware of...they have to get the shoe to the stores and have to promote it...if an ad comes out this weekend, then im sure they're dropping next week...if not, then they're not till april...they need to promote the shoe a little via advertising before actually releasing this shoe...

btw...if you guys go on blog.nikebasketball.com and then click on the article about kobe and his 50 point games you'll see that it says: "Are Kobes biggest numbers still ahead of him? Take this weeks poll and tell us what you think. And stay tuned for daily Kobe coverage all next week, when well be taking you inside the launch of the Zoom Kobe II."...based on that comment alone, it seems as though the kobe's are dropping next thursday...i highly doubt they'd be talking about the launch of the shoe if it were still 3 weeks before it actually drops...

i hope they do reLease on the 29th but isnt odd that is on a thursday? i wanna see a kobe commerciaL i bet nikes gonna just use footage of his 50 streak... :wow:
eek.gif
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

Quote:
So the shoes won't be coming out on the 29th. I really don't think curly has any inside info, he just makes stuff up.
:lol:
laugh.gif
G State Warriors! The NBA's New Most Exciting Team

I'm gonna need to get my hands on the asia's ... anybody who can help hit the inbox
Sincerely Yours,

Seymore Cake

yeah.. those asia ones are sooooo nice.. i wanna pick those up too..

so far i like the black/maise / asia / all white kobe2.. really nice color ways..

anyone know what sizes the Asia'a are releasing in? I know it's a reach, but any chances they releasing in a sz. 14?
The Toy Collector​
I don't wanna grow up​

why is it that there still ain't any info about the Lites coming out yet, except i remember someone saying that they're coming out around October. there has to be at least some sort of a sample blurry production photo or a detailed statement about the Lites

Back
Top Bottom