The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

wut's with these morons who come here just to say that there's "PLENTY" left in NY... do you really get that much joy in coming into a shoe thread to make your point that a shoe isn't doing well? let's give these guys a standing ovation for finding something constructive to do in their free time. you guys are winners.

Quote:
wut's with these morons who come here just to say that there's "PLENTY" left in NY... do you really get that much joy in coming into a shoe thread to make your point that a shoe isn't doing well? let's give these guys a standing ovation for finding something constructive to do in their free time. you guys are winners.
:evil:
devil.gif

Quote:
wut's with these morons who come here just to say that there's "PLENTY" left in NY..
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Well even though I am a Kobe and Laker fan, the Laker colorway will be my first Kobe shoe and I would like to know the exact release date and sizing info.

I usually wear a size 12 in J's and AF1's and 13 in Air Max and other nike basketball shoe. What size should I get in these? Plus will Eastbay have both colors on the 6th?
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Quote:
That's JM for you. It happens in EVERY Kobe post. He takes pride in mocking the Kobe line sales but somehow forgets to mention that the LB IV's aren't moving off the selves as well....even with a price markdown in nearly every major shoe retailer. So much for the "best" Nike shoe ever made.

Besides, he's a huge Blazers fan and we all know how many times Kobe and the Lakers have sent his team home early from the playoffs. Keep on hatin' JM. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Kobe has the two worst selling SIG shoes in the history of the industry...not my opinion, just the facts of the situation...

Where did I say that the LeBron IV sold well???

Facts are facts are facts...

You forgot to mention that I also posted that the Zoom Kobe 2 is "a great looking shoe, no doubt"...(That is my opinion...but, the facts again are that the shoe is doing very well in Cali, but the rest of the country...NOT SO MUCH...)
...which, again is a classic tactic from a Kobe-rider...omit some of the facts of the situation or push blame or attention to someone/something else...(see LeBron IV's sales)

Why is it so hard for you Kobe-riders to except the fact that outside of Cali people just don't like the guy???

The shoe can be good or bad...the marketing can be good or bad...regardless, Kobe is still Kobe and the majority of the target market OUTSIDE OF CALIFORNIA is not interested in wearing a Kobe shoe...

Why take it personal?

Quote:
are these out in nyc the blk maize???
ed because someone asked if he could find the shoe in NYC...I simply stated that, YES...there are PLENTY left (which there are)...I also let my follow Niketalkers know that the Kobe-riders saying that these are "selling out" anywhere was false information...because, again...they are NOT...

So...what exactly is the problem?

JM
[email protected]

JM --

Do you know when they'll be released online? Sz. 13 is too tight and I'll need a 13.5.

Thanks.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​

Kobe's signature shoes suck in sales. Nobody buys them. It's been proven by facts. Didn't you read the consumer report on Basketball shoes where Kobe didn't even place Top 50 in shoe sales or something.

The following are sig shoe models that outsold Kobe on the list:

Jordan, VC, Garnett, Melo, LeBron, T-Mac
My block is hot, kojak got his Kodak

from what everyone is saying its sounding more and more like these will hit the outlets in mass quantities, which, imo, is a great thing.
RollWaveRoooooollTide

lol at people saying Kobe previous shows werent hot sellers(duh). way to much time to prove an obvious point, but who cares about the past.

his shoes now are fresh. definitely need a pair of strengths in my life.
I'm Rick James

While this is true - there's no point in going mad for these. They've got little to no hype outside of Kobe riders and they're gonna hit the outlets right quick.

The numbers for 2006 are in the National Bestsellers List post (I re-upped from somebody in the JB forum)

Quote:
who cares if these flop or not as long as i got my pair im happy
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
who cares if these flop or not as long as i got my pair im happy

Co Sign

Also I dont get why people like JMadidas continue to feel the need to continue to troll on any Kobe related threads here on NT.

"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

@#%$ if i can get another pair of blackmaize ill be super keen!

really i would ... they are really @#%$ great sneakers.

srop hating on JM, he's not the one trolling. You guys act like he only posts in Kobe threads. Just appreciate that he gives solid facts and good info instead of some of the other people on here
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

^ co-sign. JM is one of the few individuals on this board that can provide us with solid information on upcoming releases and other useful info. This is an internet board where everyone posts their thoughts and opinions...no need to single out the guy. And this is coming from a Laker fan since the showtime era. So obviously I am a Kobe fan. I think these shoes are a representation of Nike finally actually catering to Kobe and his persona. I am just happy that I got a pair when I went down to LA this past weekend, because there were none of these at the footlockers in my area.

as for Kobe's sig shoes not selling well, he's only had 1 thus far correct?(ZK1?)
I think they dont sell that well compared to other sig shoes because they look like any other Nike basketball shoe as opposed to an actual sig shoe. I think it has less to do with people "liking/disliking him"

thats my 2 cents.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Some of y'all are going a little hard. All that was said was that there are a lot of these left outside of Cali, so if you want them, you should be able to find them. That sounds like HELP, if you ask me. Then all the conspiracy-type talk about people against the Lakers Org., and what not. DAMN! I could say that he is the GREATEST player of this era, and y'all would say that I'm hating, because I didn't say he's the GOAT. It has GOT to be crowded on his bit-nallz...

That's Laker/Kobe Riders for ya... (and I'm a Kobe Fan)

LMFAO
...like being a passenger in a car going 75 miles an hour. When you're driving, like they are, you feel comfortable. But when you're the passenger, you feel uncomfortable. The trick is figure out how to be the driver. But they don't let you do that.
-New Jersey Nets Coach, Lawrence Frank, on playing against the Phoenix Suns-

im from texas and im a new jersey fan! I have jerseys of the "big three" as well as a kobe jersey. I really dont like lebron because of the hype and for the fact that people think he is the heir to jordan. No one can be jordan! There was just something about him that made him the GOAT! Kobe tarnished his image a little bit with is public court battle for rape charges. Other than that, what people should think about is, Who will be the next kobe, or next Lebron James. I dont HATE lebron james, i just think he is a little conceited. Kobe...well...hes pretty damn good if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom