The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Man the Strenght are serious
pimp.gif

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the nba his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

I can't see the box. I clicked 'View Image' to try and see the pics that way, but I got some 'Forbidden' message.

Someone want to re-up through something like tinypic? :smile:
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^
I got you Ska.

4hu9tuo.jpg

43zxu2o.jpg
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Love the box, it really suits the shoe.

Can't wait.
Don't let the post count fool you. I just don't have an itchy posting finger.

thank you nike, finally. i like the box. maybe the asia exclusive might get a different style box.
for sale *NIKE AIR JORDAN I wht/blk-varsity red (patent) 10.5 VNDS*
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."
KOBE BRYANT​

Thanks, KB8SD. :smile:

Definitely feeling the box. I am so completely anxious to have that box... with that Lakers colorway (white/purple/yellow)... on my shelf.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

y'all are getting way too hyped about a box. we need more pics of the shoes.
______
WE GROWN.

someone correct me... the first kobe II (sheath) to release is the West Coast, then bkl/maize? when do the asias, all white and the strengths release?
for sale *NIKE AIR JORDAN I wht/blk-varsity red (patent) 10.5 VNDS*
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."
KOBE BRYANT​

^west coast,asia,maize all on 4/19
strengths in may
all white this summer
i think thats right
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
west coast,asia,maize all on 4/19
TeamLakers
I'M ON SUICIDE WATCH!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

I just got my Eastbay catalog in the mail and they have the ZKIIs on pre-order -black and maize colorways and white,purple and maize colorways for 129.00 each available to ship 3/29/07

eh, i think the box is too much.

Last time anything of Kobe's came in a box that ugly he was indicted.

awesome thread. thanks for posting.

i've been itching. i can't wait for the releases.

He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

Back
Top Bottom