The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Just ordered the Laker Colorway joints off of Eastbay. Ships middle of the month. Does that mean next week?
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

I just saw the ZK2's on Eastbay's website

The picture that Eastbay has isn't what the Lakers colorway Zoom Kobe 2's actually look like.

--The Swoosh on the Eastbay website is yellow with purple on the outside
(The actual shoe has just a yellow swoosh - no purple)

-- Also, on the website, the strap has a metal piece with Kobe's signature
(The actual shoe just says Kobe - looks just like the Black/Maize strap)

Some of you probably already know this, but some of you might not. Someone at Eastbay should change this picture.

picked mines up today..thanks to my local connect!

Team Washington Wizards​

-Daniels-Stevenson-Songalia-Jamison-Haywood-
These games are for Gilbert and Caron, get well soon​

MAKE SURE YOU go up half a size. They might look big but fit small because of the heel . Tried on my normal 11 and it's too restrictive at the heel so i went up half a size and it's perfect. Very comfortble and light. The ZK2 is definitely the best shoes right now .

^ Funny how everyone is different, I need to down a 1/2 sz from 13 to 12.5 I think. I have just a little too much room in the toe box area. I don't have any problem with the heel. The Sonics hate the ZKII. I love them.
C O O K # 4 5

my contribution...

I'm loving the details on them

47tsrk2.jpg

2m60dfm.jpg

4bztv0g.jpg

34pewxf.jpg

^come on man thumbnail them big @#%$ pics :smh:
smh.gif
40-36
A BALANCED KOBE IS A GREAT KOBE​
Are you a Laker fan? Need a new avy? PM me. Laker videos only​

THIS SHOES IS SICK !!!!!! I just went home from a basketball game and i must say these shoes are really on another level of performance. So comfortable yet supportive and responsive plus NO MORE HEEL SLIP , I really like how Nike pushed their effort this time promoting Kobe's shoes. And this shoes really rock !!!!! Nice cushion, sleek design, and Kobe actually wear the GRs.

^^^Nike really hasn't promoted this shoe at all, no commercials or nothing but anyway I ordered mine along with the apex shorts so I guess I'll just have to wait until they ship.

YES! I FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON THESE SHOES.. GOTTA LOVE EBAY!!!

thanks nine five airmax ..... " i bought the shoes off you "

Quote:
Naw bro.

I can't make it. Overtime is killing me.

Well, I dunno.

It is a 24 hour event.

Who knows. I might even show up tomorrow before noon just to get a shirt.

I'll see what's up though.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
LAKERS HOME GAME TICKETS FOR SALE. MY SEATS ARE SECTION 318(CENTER COURT). PM ME FOR DETAILS.

dang. i really thought the laker colorway was gonna release today. :smh:
smh.gif

and NTNY doesn't even have the blk/maize so i doubt they would have the laker colorway. :smh:
smh.gif
He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

im really digging the black/maize but i would love to get the Asia exclusives - i like the combo with purple/maize together

does anyone know when they are suppose to release in Asia?

or any other info, thanks in advanced
TEAM MIDWEST​
REPPIN that 313​
DETROIT 7 MILE​

I must say this is a beautiful shoe....I have a few questions/concerns/comments....first I must state in live in the heart of New York City...midtown manhattan, right on 38th street and 6th Ave...we have more than enuff spots to get kicks...P.S. im from South Jamaica ie:Jamaica Ave...so I still have my hood spots to get my hood stuff ie:Urban Accounts....since I live in the city I also have access to Lifystyle Accounts....So far I've seen the ZKII in Footlockers, and EastBay...I've been to Champs, Dr.Jays, FootAction, and Models and no sign of em...I asked a associate in Champs did they have em, he looked at me like I was from Mars....I've also been in a store called Runnershop accross from Byrant Park a store known for Lifestyle products and they did not have em...but they had Flip Jays....What is the category of these shoes? Lifestyle, General, etc.

Kobe II's are HIGH PERFORMANCE BASKETBALL SHOES....maybe the highEST yet. They're not lifestyle, retro, general, etc. They are also a footlocker exclusive, since footlocker is the "Home of Kobe Bryant."

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

JAYSON2251986, have we met or do we know each other?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
LAKERS HOME GAME TICKETS FOR SALE. MY SEATS ARE SECTION 318(CENTER COURT). PM ME FOR DETAILS.

Back
Top Bottom