The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

What colorway should i get...?

Laker colorway or Black/Maize...?

I'm getting the Strengths too and they're white/purple/black so that might be too similar to Laker colorway?

Are ya'll gonna get the Laker colorway ZK2's ???

No ^ why would you want to take the insole out. It has zoom air in it and you might mess up the shoe.

Finally picked em up!

Black/maize are niiiiiiice.

:D
happy.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​

LOOK... I REALLY NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THE ASIA'S IN 10.5, HOWEVER I RESIDE IN THE STATES... I'M COMING TO THIS COMMUNITY FOR HELP... I NEED SOMEBODY TELL THE CAKESTER SOMETHING GOOD
Sincerely Yours,

Seymore Cake

Just balled in mine for the first time. Great shoe overall, and I didn't have any problems with the achilles. The one problem I did have a little was with the toes rubbing against the front of the shoes a little too much. Still, one of the best balling shoes ive had, fit true to size
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

Eastbay told me tonight that the Laker colorway will not ship until late April maybe early May. That is a bummer.
C O O K # 4 5

What ever happened to the kobe box
how come it just comes in a bright orange nike box
Is the laker color way dropping 4/19
and what about the white/ grey color way of the sheaths

does anyone have the complete list of sheath colorways releasing?
black/yellow
white/purple/yellow
white/gray
asia excl black/purple
are all confirmed I think, is that it?
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

Encore2007 --
Good luck removing the insole...you can stop trying now considering the entire upper is stitched down into the underside of the liner. Zoom is sure lively though!

CrazyEBW --
Thanks for the kind words yet again! Check your PM...and there'll be a thorough review in the upcoming issue.

Hopefully everyone who wanted these could grab a pair; surely an awesome pair of shoes that us performance heads can appreciate. Kenzo def. hit the mark on these.

:D
happy.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​

Need some help!

I saw someone on this board that had the Kobe Logo shirt in black that is on Eastbay. I don't remember what page it was one, but I would like to know how it fits.

I usually order a XL but when I ordered the Kobe shirt from NikeStore.com, the XL was HUGE! Just want to know if they fit the same or if it's like a regular Nike logo shirt that you would pick up in the Outlets.

Thanks

P.S. The ZKII's are :pimp:
pimp.gif
. Picked up 2 pairs last weekend. :D
happy.gif

saw the Laker colorway earlier this afternoon and I have to say it looks great in person... patent toe looks real good... purple isn't as bright as the blk/purple AZK1s IMO... too bad I need to earn money for this... SMH
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

Quote:
I usually order a XL but when I ordered the Kobe shirt from NikeStore.com, the XL was HUGE! Just want to know if they fit the same or if it's like a regular Nike logo shirt that you would pick up in the Outlets.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

I was surprised when I opened the shirt and it went all the way to my knee's. :smh:
smh.gif

The reason I asked was because I had to go all the way down to a medium in order to get the XL feel. I placed a backorder for the shirts on Eastbay in a medium and hope that this time around it's not too small.

zoom_kobe_II_020.jpg

Will the release version have the nubuck toe or the patent toe?

Either way, these are the ones I'm looking forward to.

Quote:
I ordered an XL in the Kobe shirt and it fits like a XXXL. WTH?

Same here Dennis.I bought an L and it's huge on me I normaly get an XL i shirts.But for the Kobe logo shirt I got off niketown.com.I'm going to need an M.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

So is the Nike Foil Tee with Kobe's logo on it 2 sizes to big too cause I ordered an XL but it's backordered and I still can change the size.

Well, the Kobe shirt I ordered off of Nikestore.com was the one with him doing the lay-up.

I just don't get it with Nike and the shirts they put out. I've got a L Nike shirt that fits like a medium. I've got a couple of XL shirts that fit like a L. Now I've got an XL that fits like XXXL.

No wonder why that Kobe shirt was only $20.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

just balled in mine again, the toe rubbing against the front of the shoe is kind of a problem. It actually made my toe bleed a little bit inside the nail. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm going to try 2 pairs of socks next time, but that might take away from the ventilation. I'll see what happens...
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

I just spoke to someone at Eastbay and they have no idea how the shirt fits. I just went ahead and backordered a L just in case. If they end up being too big or too small I will return them for a different size. It will just be a huge headache to go through all that. :smh:
smh.gif

^^ that usually happens when the shoe is too small?? but when i get my pair.. i'll try it out and let you know

Back
Top Bottom