The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

I'm loving those white/purple/gold Kobe 2's. I may have to cop those to for the summer. Oh my.
The Rock says...

Shox2001.

Nice pics!! There is still a patent toe correct? I can't tell coz the white is blinging. Are you in PI? Coz I am ready to fly there to cop a perr since I can't wait till the 19th.
Pistol Grip Pump GoW Clan in full effect!

WOW
the lakers colorway is must get!!!
thanks for the pics shox2001!
TEAM LAKERS​

KOBE MVP 2007​

^^^Hoyle...it says THRIVE...

not really feeling the laker colorway all that much...i just don't like the front end of the shoe where the yellow is on the toe area...just too bright...the patent leather is cool, but i just wish they went white with the toe sole area...maybe even purple...i don't like the material they used for the strap either...just too dull...its cool that they came out with these, they just should have gone with a different shade of yellow...

So lots of people have been saying that this shoe is better in many ways than the Kobe 1, so I'm really interested in getting a pair. People have been citing the Kobe 2's low to the ground feel as one of the great aspects of the shoe, but I'm wondering... Is the cushioning sufficient for a high-flyer?

I really liked the wide fit and flexibility of the Kobe 1, which I understand have been carried over to the 2, but one issue I had with the Kobe1 was that the cushioning bottomed out on me once and I still have a bruised heel because of it.

damnn HK always getting the sick kobe shirts....

shox2001 u have ebay?? haha would u mind hooking me up with a pair of AZK's and a t-shirt?

i have bought many of the Kobe t-shirt at these days, i can say here the advertising is a big different from the US, they have the billboard, even the newspaper for the ZKII.
Sorry Kobetafr, i haven't ebay, and i need to work at hk for more years, sorry for can't help

both kobes aren't THAT light guys.

i mean they're light, but both heavier than the huaraches & xx2's

^I agree. Some people have been saying they are so light you forget you're wearing shoes...please. They are lighter than Lebron's bricks but no where near as light as Hyperflights or even 2k4's. They just seem to be average weight to me.

I was gonna cop the black/maize tomorrow but I may wait now, those laker joints are serious :wow:
eek.gif
Tar Heel Born, Tar Heel Bred.​
TEAMATLANTABRAVES​

^^^black and maize are the way to go...there are going to be so many white ZK2's released...this is the only black ZK2 US colorway...personally im not really feeling the laker's colorway cause it's got too much going on...i guess if you got both then it doesn't matter...but if you're deciding between the blacks or the whites, the black is hotter...

Back
Top Bottom