The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Doesn't seem like they're going to release too many colors of this shoe since the Strengths will be coming out.
excuse me, miss

^Post pics guy! Or throw up some sort of review if you can. Anything is appreciated.
excuse me, miss

Yeah, how's the size run??..the first thing i wanna know since i'm getting it online..

if they do drop a bred colourway (yes i said bred, deal with it)....i would def. cop!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to know which shade of the maize are they releasing. The first picture the color looks darker, the second picture the maize looks like straight yellow. Also if the shoe is being released in 11 days when are we going to see commercials.

The box is very nice but thats about it. This shoe will go on sale at outlets this time next year for $29.99 like the first shoe did.

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
ALL JORDAN RETRO'S ALL DEADSTOCK ALL SIZE 9 (SPIZKEZ TRUEBLUE SIZE 9 & SIZE 10.5) PURE 3 SIZE 9 RETRO 4 & 14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

^Personally I don't think they will make it til 29.99. Probably around the 60 mark.
It doesn't seem as if there are as many colors of the 2's coming out as the 1's.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Unless Kobe leads the Lakers to a championship, these will be hitting the sale racks (which won't make me mad).
Dumb rappers need teaching​

The varsity maize matches better than the canyon gold... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
excuse me, miss

there is some of the lebron III in this kobe this year..i couldn't see kobe wearin this type of shoe..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

I was hoping for the first picture because it looks better. Does anybody know anything about commercials since this shoe is releasing in 11 days(Curly), there are commercials for the Wade 2 and his doesn't come out until May I think.

Quote:
I was hoping for the first picture because it looks better. Does anybody know anything about commercials since this shoe is releasing in 11 days(Curly), there are commercials for the Wade 2 and his doesn't come out until May I think.
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

Quote:
there is some of the lebron III in this kobe this year

That must be why I like them so much. The black/red Lebron III is a killer pair of kicks. I'm looking forward to getting the black/maize Kobe II for the same $60 price I paid for those eastern Lebrons.

Quote:
Personally, I hope not. But I wouldn't be surprised if Nike does do one, if not both of those colorways. Props to Nike for releasing Laker colorways from minute.
Dumb rappers need teaching​

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
I told you guys in late January, I believe that it would be moved up and here it is.

Stay Tuned...

as big a kobe fan that i am, i still ain't feelin' this shoe.

looks too clunky, and the strap is killin it.

Back
Top Bottom