The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Quote:
Does anybody know anything about commercials since this shoe is releasing in 11 days(Curly), there are commercials for the Wade 2 and his doesn't come out until May I think.

where have you been? 1st colorway of the wade 2s came out on all-star weekend. 2nd colorway came out 3/3.

3/29/07. Thank you Nike ! Thanks Curly for the confirmation. Well this is 1 pr. of FRIIIs instead of 2 now. I can't wait to hoop in my ZKIIs.
C O O K # 4 5

Heres a new pic of the Team Kobe Uptempo, which is a takedown of the ZKII.
4boi9vc.jpg

Pic from Kixandthecity.

Just so everyone knows eastbay has some new kobe stuff here what they have. Nike Men's Kobe Off-Court Shooter Black/Flint Grey/Varsity Maize Product #: 14409010 Price: $49.99. Nike Men's Kobe Off Court 13" Short Black/Flint Grey/Varsity Maize Product #: 14407010 Price: $39.99.
Nike Men's Kobe Apex Sleeveless Tee Flint Grey/Black/Varsity Maize Product #: 14408064 Price: $34.99
Nike Men's Kobe Foil Logo Tee Varsity Maize Product #: 14403703 Price: $24.99

yezzir kobefan! i've been checking every day for the last week waiting for eastbay to put the apparel up... i'm ready to get a pair of all the shorts. buutttt..... who has some active discount and/or free shipping codes?

EDIT: i just tried to add the shorts to my cart and theyre apparently backordered... my guess is its not really a backorder but they havent been released yet. oh well... id still appreciate some eastbay codes :D
happy.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM AM FAM​
I'm Size 11.

Those Team Kobe Uptempo's are the only takedown shoes that I would ever consider buying :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​
EMAIL: [email protected]
YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,20.5.5 blues,XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Eastbay or niketown.com dont have the Kobe Apex shorts in black/varsity/maze yet?
"Well the NBA is in great hands but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant without hesitation." - Michael Jordan

good lookin out curly
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Size 11 OG Red/White XII's For Sale

Kobe's 65-50 were both pretty sav, I gotta admit

hopefully there's a all-black colorway like the zk1 (and hopefully they sit on shelves till they're 50 bucks like the zk1)
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

Curly

There should be a team USA colorway of the ZKII Kobe should be wearing this summer during the 08 summer olympic "America's" qualfying games right? Possible late fall release again like the USA ZKI's?
"Well the NBA is in great hands but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant without hesitation." - Michael Jordan

^^ little man on the sidelines is pumped!!! :lol:
laugh.gif

Chillin, sittin on about half a million/ wit all my n*****, all my guns, all my women
- Notorious B.I.G.

still not sure on which color to get. im thinking the black/maize cuz no flimsy patent leather toe on that one...
FS DS Size 12 Red Suede XXI & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom