Quote:
Just wear two pairs of socks people.
:smh:
smh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

This is a serious issue with the shoe.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

just came back from playing an hour straight in the ZKIIs. i didnt have any rubbing problems. i laced them to the second to last hole and did not use the straps. i was wearing two pair of socks, but it was for fitting purposes.
Team Disgruntled​

I dont know if any of you remember this....but the gold flightposites had the same issue......however after wearing the shoe a few times it went away...well at least with my pair....and i owned two pairs of flightposites, black and the gold ones....it was the same feeling in both....but like i said it eventually went away after a few wears.........so maybe the Kobe's just need some breaking in....im sure they can't be all that bad, he is averaging 50+ this month in the very same shoe.....so shake it off...enjoy ur kicks

I wore it for the third time. The pain in my achilles went away. I'm serious too. This is exactly what happened with my LBJ III's and Flightposites

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

i remember the achilles problem with the jordan 14's as well. because that part of the shoe was pretty stiff to start off with.. it went away with breakin

For those of you in Chicago area looking for these. I saw some at Footlocker at the HIP.
"Life is complicated. - I killed people, smuggled people, sold people. Perhaps here, things will be different."
Need Avys?PM me or Aim-Gsup18 Don't overflood me with request.​

Quote:
If were not for Jordan, Nike would fall flat on its face!

No offense Da Incredible 1 but that quote is just wrong. Have you ever seen sales numbers for Nike broken down by style and by sport/activity? Yes Jordan is an important part of the basketball market for Nike but it is not the basketball market that makes up the whole Nike pie. What about Air Force? What about Air Max?

If you look at the top 100 selling Nike styles of last week Jordan brand represents 20% and the number one seller is not a Jordan shoe. Furthermore the number one selling Nike style from last week is a kid's shoe and it sold NINE times as many units as the leading Jordan style ..... NINE TIMES AS MANY UNITS.

NIke would suffer without Jordan, I will not argue that but fall flat on it's face? NO. Not gonna happen.

I tried them on today at my local footlocker. They felt amazing. They feft awesome in the forefoot and I could feel how close they were to the ground. I wanted to get them for 30% off but the manager said no. Also, they fit true to size for me.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

Can anyone help me, im going to hong kong on the 13th and i was wondering if the asian exclusives would be out by then? or at least are the Black/Maize out also over there?

You have to break them in .. i had the achillies problem for only a minute and it went away. i acsually had a pretty good game wearing my zkii.

I had a decison to make, get the azk i for 25 or get the azkii for 130 dollars. Well I ended up getting the azkii, because the fit for the azki are horrible. I went down half a size on those and I still had heel slippage. The fit in the azkii much better and so is the cushioning. It is much lighter than the azki's and has a better court feel, also better breathability. But I really wanted to cop the i's and buy the ii's later but the i's are horrible in terms of performance.
this is my sig

the thing i don't like about the AZK1 is that it feels so insecure even when you tie up the laces tight.. i feel like it's a ankle sprain waiting to happen cuz it's so loose fitting.

Can anyone help me, im going to hong kong on the 13th and i was wondering if the asian exclusives would be out by then? or at least are the Black/Maize out also over there?

how's the fit on these? true to size? or go down half a size like the 2k4, 2k5 and zk1? thanks.
... just do it ...

Back
Top Bottom