The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Ok for SD Heads:

I called up and found out that fashion valley FL has the strength in and they are selling them.I also had them hold a size 10.5 for both the Laker colorway and srengths.After work I'll be there to pickup up my pairs.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Damnit.

I'm going to be freaking broke as @#%$.

I'll be picking up my pairs tomorrow morning during break. I get paid tomorrow.

No rush. I'm pretty sure they won't sell out of my size in a day.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

...and still no commercials..*sigh* ....i would like to see some advertising on tv..but really as long as the shoes especially the strenghts are out..im sure damn happy lol

Westminster has the Strengths???? Thats my local mall, and they didn't get any LeBron IVs, so I thought for sure they wouldn't have any Kobes yet. I don't know if I should get them now, or wait for a different colorway, because I don't really like the purple on them...
I'm stopping by after school tomorrow to try both the Sheaths and the Stealths

I have a feeling the Orcas got pushed up coz we made the playoffs, especially 7th seed.
Pistol Grip Pump GoW Clan in full effect!

Damn all these places have the laker colorway. I wonder when eastbay will ship....
TeamLakers
LET'S STEP UP ON D! WE CAN DO THIS!!!​

good eye ussjme. Another difference...

Ultimate:

Quote:
Carbon fiber midfoot shank

Strength:

Quote:
Full-length exposed carbon fiber spring plate delivers multidirectional propulsion.
34e572r.jpg
:nerd:
nerd.gif
i dont see it

Quote:
Regional responsive Zoom Air units in the heel and forefoot provide cushioning where it counts.

vs.

full-length Zoom Air unit sockliner

On paper, sounds like

Zoom is strategically placed in areas of the midsole

vs.

a full-length Zoom insole instead of a reg. insole

Quote:
Carbon fiber midfoot shank

vs.

Full-length exposed carbon fiber spring plate delivers multidirectional propulsion.

Maybe it's

carbon fiber in the midfoot juncture only

vs.

a full-length cf plate that's visible to a certain extent

Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

The cushioning is the same on both.

They both have large volume Zoom Air units embedded in the heel and forefoot of the insole.

DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

how similar to the nike free's do these flex?
You heard of hell well I was sent from it
I went to it's surface and sentenced for murdering instruments
Now I'm trying to repent from it
But when I hear the beat I'm tempted to make another attempt at it...
I'm Infinite

yah, just got my strengths @ fashion valley. WHat a shopping spree...2 lakers and 1 Orca

HEADS UP: BREA FL and ONTARIO MILLS FL have them!

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

Are you talking about the strenghts??..i don't even think they're supposed to release that till early may...stupid employees haha, its great tho..we could have it earlier..

I was talking about the laker sheath...I don't know why no MN footlockers got these in today! I'm so mad because I drove around for like 2 hrs. trying to find these shoes!

Quote:
I was talking about the laker sheath...I don't know why no MN footlockers got these in today!
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

lets see someone in their strengths...i want to see what they look like on someone...with crew cut socks...thanks...

yo same..lets see some strengths!!....

Funny thing is, that the lakers colorway that supposedly coming out today, nike probably told them to release the strengths as well for some strange reason...maybe kobe will wear em this sunday...

page 81!!!!!!!!

anyways yeah im still furious at nike, canada doesnt get lakers color OR STRENGTHS
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

Back
Top Bottom