The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

ive got a 50/50 feeling about that asias...especially the laces..its beautiful and fugly at the same time..lol

^ co-sign... the lighting makes it look good... smh
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

so we still have no real informaton about when the strengths or laker colorway drop? besides that they are already out on the westcoast?
TeamLakersMember #24, please make trades

Anyone wanna PS the Asias with white outsoles?
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

My question is why arent some of u on the west coast buying multiple pairs to sell so u can help us on the east coast out as well as make a lil profit?? :\
ohwell.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

not sure if this was posted yet but i just wanted to help some of you out that cant get them at your spots. the ultimates/sheaths are on sneakerhead: www.sneakerhead.com/baske...en-p1.html a few sizes in each colorway and it says that they are in stock and ready to ship in 1-2 days. hope this helps some of you out..

^ it's a perfectly legit site
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

WTH is wrong with eastbay? is there a perfectly good reason why they pushed back the release dates?

Not a fan of the Asia's

Also, the ones Kobe wears are more gold (matches with the Lakers colors) than the actual shoes. If you look at the Laker ZK2 compared to the ones he wears, they're different.

So don't expect to have these match PERFECTLY to your Laker jersey

finally got around to rolling out and seeing/trying on the Strengths. they do look real nice, but i was kinda disappointed otherwise.

imo, they run pretty big. i guess that's mainly cuz of the wide toebox+my narrow foot. after i strapped them down at the forefoot+ankle, they were okay but still felt like my feet were kinda swimming around in them.

what bothered me the most was the cushioning. i was expecting to really like these cuz I'm a real fan of Zoom Air, but these ZK2's feel almost too soft/cush. it was like walking around on a bunch of marshmallows (the pods). i'm a pretty slim dude too (5-9 15x), so i don't imagine it being much different for bigger dudes.

man, i really wanted to like/buy these, but it looks like i'm gonna pass.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

with the orcas looking real chunky on people's feet and the achillies problem with the ultimates, i just had to go put on my 2k4 lasers last night and they're still better and lighter than both the strengths and the ultimates.
i'm really anticipating the lites release, but it doesn't sound like we'll see them anytime soon.

also compared to the XI's both toe boxes on the ZKIIs look so wide.

As far as logos/symbols go, this... ...

zoom_kobe_II_05.jpg

... ... is WAAAAAY better than this... ...

645256.jpg

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Eastbay has the ZKII wht/pur/maize, does not mention mid may for release. Maybe they got them earlier than expected. I ordered mine when they first dropped on Eastbay and I now just recevied the shipping confirmation.

If they stitched the Asias in purple trim, I think that would look nice...drop some purple laces in for good measure, then outline the check with maize...I'd photoshop it if I could, but I know it'd look fire!

ALCS

GZA73:
Eastbay has the ZKII wht/pur/maize, does not mention mid may for release. Maybe they got them earlier than expected. I ordered mine when they first dropped on Eastbay and I now just recevied the shipping confirmation.
Yep, same here. Says they've been fully shipped, beginning in WAUSAU, WI on the 25th. They say that right now, they're in NEW BERLIN, WI.

Awesome.
smokin.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

just picked up my size 8 kobes...i actually went a 1/2 size down on these....
the shoe is ridiculously comffy and i anticipate me getting the blk / maize and the asias, eventually....

free,d
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

Just got my Eastbay confirmation as well. They should arrive on 5/1.

Anyone in New Jersey know were I can get a pair of ZKII Strengh's?
I really want the Orca's.

Back
Top Bottom