The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Anyone know were I can get a pair of ZKII in New York (manhattan)??
Laker Colorway
TEAM LAKERS​

KOBE MVP 2007​

^^^ Don't know about the la colorway but i saw the black ones in the footlocker in herald square so maybe they might've gotten them in.

forgive my ignorance, but are orcas the strengths in a specific colorway, or just the strengths, or some crazy nickname that does not make sense at all?

zoom kobe i had about 7 colorways ( not including those special releases...) i wonder how many coloways these zoom kobe ii will come up with... not to mention the orcas... i am definitely interested to see other color combinations on the orcas too

For all the people that have both "ULTIMATES" colorway..

Did you feel any difference between those two colorways?..fit and comfort wise..

I did i just copped my black/maize today and this one is fresh out of the box, initially i didnt feel the achilles problem compared to LA colorway and i felt a little bit of room in the toebox area ( LA colorway), both same sizes tho...hmmm....what you guys think?...now i think black/maize is better lol

Quote:
forgive my ignorance, but are orcas the strengths in a specific colorway, or just the strengths, or some crazy nickname that does not make sense at all?

Quote:
tangaroo
:D
happy.gif

TeamP'NG -Purple & Gold Lakers
#4 LUKE WALTON ! myspace.com/shaq34kobe

I need those Strengths they haven't landed in Nashville yet.
Detroit still runs the East...

For Sale: VNDS Grape 5 size 10 $125, VNDS Blk/Red/White Air Zoom LeBron 2 size 10 $75

Quote:
Anyone know if NTLA has any of the Kobe t-shirts?

I believe they had a few diff color shirts with the Kobe Sheath thing with like a foil print.
They also had the one of him in motion in black.
They had most of the Kobe aparrel. Just missing a few items.
I would post exaples but not sure how.

Quote:
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

daym the asias and orcas are hot...i wish they had more kobe gear to go with it so i can rock it during the summertime...wheres my boys commerciaL though??
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

Picked up my Orcas tonight, tried a sz 13 and it fit like a sz 14. (?). So I picked up a sz 12, which is really weird to me. Anyway, in my opinion, the Strength blows my Ultimates out of the water. Best shoe ever.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

That one pair I tried was a size too big. Maybe other people had a different experience. Could have been that one pair. But yeah, I thought it was weird cause my Ultimates are a sz 13. Anybody else?
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

Back
Top Bottom