The old NiceKicks days......

I Highly doubt that the NiceKicks.com in the present has the same owner as it did back when they where selling fakes.. The dude Matt has a crazy collection and is to well respected in the game to have done this type of dirt..

Originally Posted by fatlighty

I Highly doubt that the NiceKicks.com in the present has the same owner as it did back when they where selling fakes.. The dude Matt has a crazy collection and is to well respected in the game to have done this type of dirt..
30t6p3b.gif
come on..everybody knows back then selling fakes was MAJOR money.

Even the people you least expect do the grimiest things.

Bookmarked this thread a lil while back http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/8663112#reply-8663112

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Nice Kicks is still under the same ownership as it was back when they were selling fakes.

Gone from selling fakes to having their own retail spot carrying Nike... how's that happen?
laugh.gif
that's crazy.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

I'm pretty sure that people knew what factory variants were back then. And NO they were not accepted.
Sure Hata-Takashi's site had all the bells and whistles, but when you saw the shoes there was no doubt that the shoes, factory variants, "customs", and whatever else they tried to call them back then were fake. Especially when you had Spongebob Dub-Zeros on the same site.

Man if you was on here back in '01 they was acceptable for a while, dudes was posting there pickups from Hata-Takashi's site in the jordan forum on regular, back then there wasnt no Spongebob Dub Zeros (hell Dub Zeros didnt even exist). His site only sold XIs and AF1s (I think), I remember dudes was coppin the Black/Red XIs from him heavy back when JediNYC said they wasnt droppin.
  BANG!!  Thank you!  People on here were scoopin' those things up for like a year, and then like overnight, it turned into like the worst thing anybody could ever do
laugh.gif
.  Though I never bought from him, I remember being VERY confused as to what caused the sudden turn around on here.  Seems to me his stock was pretty basic and normal.  Had black/reds and concords in mids AND lows, and AF1's, and that was it.  Everybody around here likes to try to forget about that time in NT history.  People who were here during that time just act like it didn't happen, and those that weren't act like it couldn't have happened.  I assure you folks, it did.

Peace,
   J

Back
Top Bottom