THE OLD PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD

Folks have 0 patience. Which is wild to me considering other franchises that have been literally starving for years.

instant quick grits new improved

Those are all things that Howie will likely do. Except with the third point, I bet he goes O Line and D Line in the first

I’m sorry I’m out on using a 1st on a center. We can’t commit top resources to a spot where we actually develop talent consistently. Get one of Stoutlands guys in the mid rounds and let Dickerson or Seumalo play C in the mean time if Kelce is gone

-Trade one of the firsts for future draft capital
-Draft either Lloyd or Dean
-Draft a DE/CB (Lurie won’t let Howie double dip at defense tho)

I’m sorry I’m out on using a 1st on a center. We can’t commit top resources to a spot where we actually develop talent consistently. Get one of Stoutlands guys in the mid rounds and let Dickerson or Seumalo play C in the mean time if Kelce is gone
Not saying you’re not wrong. But Howie loves linemen more than he loves his wife. If Linderbaum is there, you gotta take him. Dude is future All Pro.

I’m with just going best player available. But DE/Edge is by far the biggest need imo.

We would be spoilt as hell being able to have dude replace kelce

Watch this and ain’t hard to get flashbacks

I get it but would you rather have a all pro player at C or an impact player on the DL or secondary ?

give me the best available at any number of spots

i don’t want us to jsut draft guys because of the position they play

sure id like of certain guys drop to us, but if they don’t go with the better player

it’s why I include WR.. where we’re drafting currently, some quality WRs might be the best guys.. wouldn’t want to pass on one of them for say a S just because

If we're being real, ya Reagor got locked there, but the cb slipped and the protection was perfect, so that still should have been an easy completion. However, Hurts started scrambling for no reason again. I get that reagor can't get bullied like that, but man Hurts is making the same mistakes he was making in the early weeks.

Yea, was still a bad play by hurts too

abandoned a clean pocket unnecessarily.. and because of the clean pocket, reagor getting bullied didn’t matter because CB fell and he ended up wide open

both guys need to be judged on the play, just as you would judge all guys on all 22

but reagor supposedly to be this athletic freak.. he’s supposed to be next level fast while also having plus strength for his size.. there was all this talk of what dude could do in the weight room.. and he can’t get off press

He got bullied yes but we touting Hurts to be able to hit any of those guys with anticipation? Lol

It’s a 2 way street. We know what Reagor is, but we’ve seen dudes give up on routes (mostly Quez and sometimes Dallas) because Hurts doesn’t get them the ball until it’s too late

He got bullied yes but we touting Hurts to be able to hit any of those guys with anticipation? Lol

It’s a 2 way street. We know what Reagor is, but we’ve seen dudes give up on routes (mostly Quez and sometimes Dallas) because Hurts doesn’t get them the ball until it’s too late

i judge hurts on that play for abandoning a clean pocket and allowint late developments in the play

like the cb slipping and reagor being wide open and havinf space Becuase everyone is running deep with the other guys

i judge hurts on that play for abandoning a clean pocket and allowint late developments in the play

like the cb slipping and reagor being wide open and havinf space Becuase everyone is running deep with the other guys
My thing is. If the plan was the clear out and hit the underneath, why not have Devonta there

Back
Top Bottom