THE OLD PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD

Jags fans ( yes they exist ) seem to be taking this matchup way more serious than us. I think we win easily honestly ..even with Trevor Lawrence i don’t think they have the weapons to really challenge us

14+

I think we going get to Lawrence often. And if they beat us over the top with Kirk and Zay jones then you just tip your cap to them

Offensively they have nobody in the secondary to challenge any of our WRs. and good luck with them LBs vs Goedert

I just think we matchup really well with them. and we at home.

The fact that we ain’t scored in 2 games after halftime while still dominating is a plus. I don’t think the team is feeling themselves at all

Offense putting up 300+ total yards by half and then coasting 2nd half and saying now become 1 dimensional and drive and score on slay, bradberry, qnd maddox is boss **** idc.

Young QB + Strong defense at home feels like a game we should be able to win comfortably. The weather in Philly is gonna be rainy which means it'll be a run heavy game. Even though they have a strong run offense, we have much more depth to run consistently without wearing out our RBs

6B2B73A2-9F99-4E4A-81D7-0AA74AD4E058.jpeg

It's kinda funny that week 2 we played Justin Jefferson who haunted us in the media bc of the Reagor pick, then week 3 played Carson, then week 4 we play Doug, and week 5 we play Ertz :lol:

00F90CB7-38E1-40F2-8B25-E0CE927CE0B9.png

Copped that reaper with quickness

Last edited:

:emoji_thinking:
Ofc any given sunday. We at home tho and If theres elements then go to the lines. Our lines are superior.

I read some ppl say the elements would be an adv to jags. Oh now they rather have us run then pass? Lol. What a difference a year makes.

Should I buy a black stitched Devonta jersey ?
Do it... I just copped a white limited Hurts jersey on Fanatics.

Nike needs to make a Graham or Kelce limited jersey at some point, but have a feeling AJ will be made before them.

With a wet field, the most important thing for us is to make sure everyone is constantly stretching and keeping loose on the sideline. We've seen way too many hamstring injuries on these wet fields in recent memory.

Back
Top Bottom