The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

What games you guys got? I have BF4, Ghosts, KZ, AC4, Injustice, Infamous
I have Ghosts, Tomb Raider, KZ, Infamous, and MGS. How is injustice? I played it on my friends iPad and always thought that i would like it on a console

Last edited:
I'm stuck in FFX.  With Wakka's sphere grid i mean.  I think I just got triple foul and the only way out of the grid is blocked by a Lvl 3 sphere, i dont have any....

I'm currently in the cave at Mt Gagazet, what are my options, i've racked up about 7 AP levels for wakka, i'm about to just use one of my return spheres.

Sidebar: has anyone seen the new Galaxy S5 commercial? Doesn't the initial sound in the commercial sound just like the PS3 bootup?

Smh @ Samsung stealing yet another thing.

When I first heard it I thought it was a sony commercial

Last edited:
I'm stuck in FFX.  With Wakka's sphere grid i mean.  I think I just got triple foul and the only way out of the grid is blocked by a Lvl 3 sphere, i dont have any....

I'm currently in the cave at Mt Gagazet, what are my options, i've racked up about 7 AP levels for wakka, i'm about to just use one of my return spheres.

No teleport spheres? I usually have a lvl 3 sphrere by time I get to the end of his grid so I can throw him into Auron's.... right?

No teleport spheres? I usually have a lvl 3 sphrere by time I get to the end of his grid so I can throw him into Auron's.... right?
What do you mean when you say "stuck"? Can't you just go back the same way you went or do you mean you can't go any further without a lvl 3 sphere?

PS Plus May 6

PS4 Stick It To The Man! PS3 Puppeteer, Pro Evolution Soccer 2014, Skullgirls Encore VITA Limbo, Surge Deluxe

the latter.  Where do i get lvl 3 spheres? I've got multiple 1,2, and 4 spheres, not a single 3.
Defender Z in (Zanarkand Ruins), Behemoth King (Inside Sin), Demonlith (Inside Sin/Omega Ruins), Machea (Omega Ruins). You can also bribe Demonlith for 900,000 and get about 40 of them.

anyone else get octodad 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom