The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I already have the Pulse Elites for the PS3 (it's compatible with the PS4). Are the Gold's pretty much the same as the Pulse Elites in terms of sound quality and functions? Might pick up the Gold's if they're an upgrade.

I don't know ...I tried googling the differences but every result is blocked here at work.

Last edited:
I already have the Pulse Elites for the PS3 (it's compatible with the PS4). Are the Gold's pretty much the same as the Pulse Elites in terms of sound quality and functions? Might pick up the Gold's if they're an upgrade.

Golds aren't an upgrade from Pulse Elites. IIRC, the pulse actually have better sound quality.

Last edited:
I just got PS Now Beta invite code. Anyone else still getting these? Gonna try it out once I get off work.

In my opinion, PS Now will start off pretty weak with a few worthwhile games mixed in, but over time it'll get better like Netflix.

In my opinion, PS Now will start off pretty weak with a few worthwhile games mixed in, but over time it'll get better like Netflix.
I want to believe, but I don't believe.

The whole "game devs set the prices" worries me.

I don't think this will be the ps3 alternative that they made it out to be.

Anybody here try out the Outlast DLC called Whistleblower? I beat it on my friends ps4 and it was pretty cool if you like Outlast

Unless they do something with the prices, I don't see myself using PS Now for much of anything anytime soon. I still have all of my old PS systems in working order so any time I get a hankering to play an old game that I already own I can just break it out. Maybe if they drop some crazy stuff I missed out on back then I'll try it out for a while, but the prices right now are as bad as tracking down an older game and buying it outright.

okay I definitely need a new game to play.  Going thru destiny withdrawal.  Im about to pick up child of light?  How long is the gameplay, does anyone know?  Need a new game until destiny beta and The last of us HD.

okay I definitely need a new game to play.  Going thru destiny withdrawal.  Im about to pick up child of light?  How long is the gameplay, does anyone know?  Need a new game until destiny beta and The last of us HD.

Do you have a PS3 still? If so, get Spelunky. If you want lots of gameplay you'll be more than satisfied.

It's coming to PS4 as well and I imagine you'll get it free like the several other cross platform games.

Last edited:
Do you have a PS3 still? If so, get Spelunky. If you want lots of gameplay you'll be more than satisfied.

It's coming to PS4 as well and I imagine you'll get it free like the several other cross platform games.
Sadly I do not have a ps3.  I'm looking at the gameplay for spelunky.  I can't put my hand on it but it reminds me of a old game like an nes or a snes game.  Looks fun though.  I might pick that up for the ps4.  

Back
Top Bottom