The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

"For Destiny, we didn’t aggressively pursue one rating over another, though. We constructed foundational pillars that have guided development from start to finish. We wanted our worlds to be a place people felt good about spending time in. We wanted our worlds to be worthy of heroes," the company spokesperson continued.

"For us that meant Destiny  would never be reprehensible, but rather bright, hopeful, and adventurous. That’s a world that resonates with us, and we hope it resonates with gamers, too."

Last edited:

[thread="526537"] [/thread]
Drunk Thoughts : Even though gaming has definitely declined in quality from the standpoint of a OG from the 80's, being able to play games with your childhood friend from across the country is definitely appreciated. 

Hell yea :nthat:

Just realized Destiny is T rated. Im sure I wont affect gameplay at all but I just assumed it would be M rated like the Halos
no blood fam

What do you guys expect from TGS now? I was kind of surprised they didn't save DQ Heroes for the main show since DQ is really big in JP.

"For Destiny, we didn’t aggressively pursue one rating over another, though. We constructed foundational pillars that have guided development from start to finish. We wanted our worlds to be a place people felt good about spending time in. We wanted our worlds to be worthy of heroes," the company spokesperson continued.

"For us that meant Destiny  would never be reprehensible, but rather bright, hopeful, and adventurous. That’s a world that resonates with us, and we hope it resonates with gamers, too."
I kinda assumed the Halo M rated was mostly due to playing online and expected the worst from what ppl would say/do lol

giphy.gif

So is Bloodborne a world wide release? Japan getting first? No confirmation?

It should be pretty close the JP release. Hopefully no more than a week or two.

a post on reddit, brought a based tear to my eye:

"We are nearing exactly a week until September 9th, the release of Destiny. This is our final week for the next TEN years+ that we won't have the ability to play Destiny.

Of course we'll all be eagerly awaiting new Expansions and new full games, but we will still have the ability to play this amazing game while we wait for them to release. I'm hyped as hell and I'm sure a lot of you are as well.

So just remember, one more god damb week of being cut off and after that for over a decade we should be able to play this game! One week hype guardians."

Last edited:
Not enough content in the world to keep me on the same game for 10+ years :lol:

Yeah, Destiny 2 should come around 2016...
and I would welcome that at this point in time. Might feel different by January after unlocking 85% of the content

not to start the flame wars again just a convo. starter 

Last edited:
Destiny Already got two expansion packs and the game hasn't even came out yet. Bungie said they plan to make this game not have an ending lol

Last edited:
They'll probably just support the game for 10 years.

There's no way they'll continue to deliver new content over a 10 year period.

I sure do but not every year. I'm one of the few who doesn't think Madden is the same game every year.

I guess I should have said I dont like Destiny enough to play it for 10 years :lol:

I'm gonna play a **** ton of Destiny, but I'm not really riding the hype train. I'm not going nuts about it being only a week away.

I sure do but not every year. I'm one of the few who doesn't think Madden is the same game every year.

I guess I should have said I dont like Destiny enough to play it for 10 years
laugh.gif
I'm just joking.

I heard a Destiny dev. say that they want to earn the right to put a number 2 by their game, rather than just pump our release after release.

Goven that, I have faith that Desinty will be fun for years to come.

You are taking a developer at their word? 
laugh.gif

Every game would be a 10 if you listened to developers. I want proof before I buy in fully. 

The only game to really do what they are saying is World of Warcraft, and even they have had serious lulls during their timespan. 

Last edited:
I'm just joking.
I heard a Destiny dev. say that they want to earn the right to put a number 2 by their game, rather than just pump our release after release.
Goven that, I have faith that Desinty will be fun for years to come.
No doubt Destiny will be played for years to come depending on the content they release.

laugh.gif

Every game would be a 10 if you listened to developers. I want proof before I buy in fully. 

The only game to really do what they are saying is World of Warcraft, and even they have had serious lulls during their timespan. 
This is the interview I was talking about. He seemed straight forward, so I'll take his word for it.

I had no interest in Destiny until I played the beta. Their beta made me a believer.

Game devs. like COD's are the worst. When they're like "this will be the biggest, baddest, etc."

I'm like shut up, y'all just need to release a game this year.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

This is the interview I was talking about. He seemed straight forward, so I'll take his word for it.

I had no interest in Destiny until I played the beta. Their beta made me a believer.

Game devs. like COD's are the worst. When they're like "this will be the biggest, baddest, etc."

I'm like shut up, y'all just need to release a game this year.
Every time I see a video it makes me want to throw money at them. I feel like I want the Ghost Edition not for the stuff that comes with it be just in support of the game. It's the exact opposite of the way I feel about COD and their annual $60 re-skin pack 

Back
Top Bottom