The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

thank you sir.

my boys copy of cod:aw came with a blank dvd-r from the target deal :lol: it was brand new and sealed. we'll see if he can exchange it tomorrow. anyone have that happen?

i remember when i went with my friend to Caldor at the time to buy like NBA Live 96 or 97 and it had NO DISC! he was so pissed! Ended up having to call EA to replace the game.

I wish it was the order getting pushed back.

NO just NO bday present for myself broham. :smokin

Unity is trash I played for almost 3 hours waiting for something to happen nothing just the same missions over and over , like watchdogs in Paris, when you run you latch on to everything , the combat is so mundane like the same 3 animations with paper swords , the framerate is horrible trading this in asap

Unity is trash I played for almost 3 hours waiting for something to happen nothing just the same missions over and over , like watchdogs in Paris, when you run you latch on to everything , the combat is so mundane like the same 3 animations with paper swords , the framerate is horrible trading this in asap

Damn. Pretty much everyone is saying the same.

Skipping AC for the 1st time.

This just seals the deal for a return for me.
Microtransactions
nerd.gif

That's every AC game though. :lol:

I highly recommend Shadow of Mordor and Far Cry 4.

That's every AC game though.
laugh.gif
The first 6 hours of AC3.

sick.gif

Last edited:
Serious question, how can you recommend a game you've never played?

I understand you basically know what it will look like/play like, but isn't Unity a lesson in not jumping the gun? Especially when it's the same publisher?

Far Cry 4 could be riddled with bugs, framerate dips, microstransactions, ect. Without it even being out, you have no idea how the game will perform.

I understand you basically know what it will look like/play like, but isn't Unity a lesson in not jumping the gun? Especially when it's the same publisher?

Far Cry 4 could be riddled with bugs, framerate dips, microstransactions, ect. Without it even being out, you have no idea how the game will perform.
By having pleb taste. 

FC4 review embargo ends on 11/14 at 9am(PST)

Telltale's GOT game will be 6 eps. long.
http://www.telltalegames.com/blog/8...ls-on-game-of-thrones-a-telltale-games-series 

A Telltale Games Series tells the story of House Forrester. Caught up in the events of The War of the Five Kings, they are placed in a precarious position where members of the household must do everything they can to prevent the house from meeting its doom.

Playing as five characters not only reflects the epic scope of Game of Thrones, but is also something that the player needs to be mindful of. This is because the actions of one character can ripple out to affect the rest of House Forrester. Multiply the actions of one character by five, and you're truly playing the Game of Thrones…where you win, or you die.

but its not made by the same devs who made Unity. ubisoft has different branches of devs under the branch of ubisoft but i agree that we don't know how it will play once it releases 

Oh for sure. But it is the same general genre of game. Even though different developers have worked on it, I am certain there are several aspects Ubisoft has the last word on.

An example from a different genre would be Call of Duty. COD has different developers and one publisher. However, each game is plagued with the same or very similar issues. 

Last edited:
my boys copy of cod:aw came with a blank dvd-r from the target deal :lol: it was brand new and sealed. we'll see if he can exchange it tomorrow. anyone have that happen?
My cousin use to do that ALL THE TIME. He had a resealer machine, finally Target caught on and he almost went to jail :lol:

I highly recommend Shadow of Mordor and Far Cry 4.

That's every AC game though. :lol:

AC3.

AC3 was all trash. Hate that game.

Last edited:
Might be trading advanced Warfare for far cry. I really tried to believe it when my friends told me how impressed they were with this cod and I reluctantly picked it up on Monday and it still just isn't doing anything for me.

Might be trading advanced Warfare for far cry. I really tried to believe it when my friends told me how impressed they were with this cod and I reluctantly picked it up on Monday and it still just isn't doing anything for me.
Campaign is actually pretty good. Maybe try and get through that before you trade it in.

Back
Top Bottom