The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

This man just recommended limited Grand Theft Auto for a child
mean.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Out in the desert. That is limited. Cmon man.

Take it a step further, ive even sat in my car with my child in my lap and had them steer in an empty parking lot and park at the age of what? 5? THAT was fun and rewarding

Last edited:
Lego games all you do is hold circle to make the pieces comes together, right? Yiu want your child to use his imagination to form things, may i suggest minecraft (my child and i DABBLE in the mine maneuviz since were on the model crafts i got for xmas)

If you really want something short and unique get papo and yo. The soundtrack is greater than anything iyens ever posted, im sure.

Its story is tragic but uplifting and (gasp!) it actually requires thinkjng as opposed to being a straightforward tale. The puzzles are simple for an adult but certainly rewarding for a child.

Papo and yo is the verybdefinition of an underrated title and is better than journey. Easily. That ending. It is withiut a doubt one of my bery favorite titlea from the entire
PS 3 generation

In regards to uplifting a childs reaction time (as video games are wont to do) i would recommend steering clear of shooters and instead opting for racers. Gran Turismo, mario kart and even limited grand theft auto are a few of my recommendations. I challenge anyone who says video games are simply not beneficial for a growing young abd influential mind. Nothing beats outside play, peer to peer role-playing, reading and simple old fashioned explanation but video games are certainly a unique and fun bonding experience when applied responsibly.

As for kingdom hearts series skip all the ither khbgdom hearts (view the cut scenes on youtube if you wish). Save your time abd jump right into kingdom hearts 2.

Lego games what, now???

Ps- i cant in good faith exclude this since my mind has been focused on little ones for however many minutes it took me to write that post and i am quite protective of all the children of this earth. ABOVE ALL ELSE, dairy eggs and meat are unsuitable for anyone and ESPECIALLY children to consume. What you choose to eat is the greatest decision you will make everytime you rise from slumber. Not what jays your gunna rock or what school your child will go to. They are all secondary, although certainly varying in importance of course.

:steps off soap box:

View media item 1376232
Fixed.

Not to pile on, but Gran Tourismo? 
laugh.gif

It took me until 14 to  be able to even win a race in that game. 
 How was munchs oddysssey btw? I dl'd it played the first level or so and its all aroubd atmosphere was quirky abd ubique and altogether charming. Yet i could see how all the later levels would be basically the same puzzles abd just never picked it up again
Part of the mythical backlog. I havent even touched it, but it is sitting on my HDD. 

:hisenberg gif: "ur gd right"

Not to pile on, but Gran Tourismo? :lol:

It took me until 14 to  be able to even win a race in that game. 

Part of the mythical backlog. I havent even touched it, but it is sitting on my HDD. 

Pile on nothin, ur good. Yah i just added that in there since its certainly a challenge. Its like learning to drive stick while learnjng to drive period, as i was taught.

If you really want something short and unique get papo and yo. The soundtrack is greater than anything iyens ever posted, im sure.
0E85uid.gif

OSTs that I've posted in here a while back.

qV1UHyL.gif

*checks out review of Papo and yo

Dying Light disables the ability to listen to music while you're playing.
indifferent.gif

Which is the only reason I wanted this game on ps4 as opposed to xb1.

Why are game devs. even able to disable that?
mean.gif

I've been recently replaying MGS 3 HD and man, I forgot how good The End boss fight was. It's my favorite fight in all MGS games to date. Hopefully MGS 5 has something on par. :lol: :pimp:

Just played a night mission.

I take back what I said about DL not being scary.

Last edited:
Ricky D Ricky D I kno but that would be a small roster if they just did og avengers
Good point. I didn't really think about that :lol:

I figured they'd probably just focus more on story and go deeper with the select characters. They should have just went with Marvel Super Heroes 2.

I thought the Avengers were like the X-Men... everyone has been part of the team once or twice. Hell, even the Fantastic Four were kind of a revolving door a few years ago.

All this talk. I think I'm going to look for a cheap copy of Lego Batman 3. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom