The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think I'm going to cop Bastion while it's on sale. $3.45 seems like a steal.

I bought DQ VIII for my brother for his birthday. As soon as he opened it, I took the FF XII demo and played it at least 3-4 times. I'm not sure why I never played DQ VIII but I always liked the way it looked and always wanted it on PS3.

I think they'll release another controller. Nothing along the lines of MS's new controller but something without the light.

^you talking about the sticks or the whole controller?
Of you're referring to the sticks, highly recommend installing xbox one sticks.
Better all-around.
Finally had time to install them on my controller. Feels so much better lol.

I think they'll release another controller. Nothing along the lines of MS's new controller but something without the light.

I'm hoping that they actually do release more of the Xbox controller with the extra buttons. I'd love to be able to hotkey certain things within games.

Edit:
Plus consider the fact that MLG is moving onto the PS4 as their preferred platform it just makes sense.

Last edited:
Anybody gonna get on that BLOPS 3 Beta next month?
I'll be on it.

Anybody gonna get on that BLOPS 3 Beta next month?
I will play it if it is free, but I am not pre-ordering to get in.
Pre order from Amazon and you should receive a code for the beta within 48 hours. After you get the code and enter it in, you can cancel the order if you are not feeling the game after playing the beta.

^yep just like they did with batman...I like batman better than superman but superman does not get his shine compared to Bruce

Dragon Quest XI announced for PS4 and 3DS

View media item 1648064
Square Enix has announced Dragon Quest XI for PlayStation 4 and 3DS.

The game is directed by Takeshi Uchikawa. Both versions share the same story, but differ in visuals and partially in development teams. View artwork of the main character here.

PlayStation 4 Version

The core development staff consists of a team at Square Enix. Because of the high amount of resources required to make the game, Square Enix is working with Orca on development. It’s being made on Unreal Engine 4.

Find some screen captures here.

3DS Version

The same core staff making the PlayStation 4 version are working on the 3DS version, with help from Toylogic.

The top screen features chibi-esque 3D visuals, while the bottom screen is 2D sprite-based.

View media item 1648065View media item 1648066View media item 1648067View media item 1648068

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/07/dragon-quest-xi-announced-ps4-3ds#TAmWBHlmooYmwJQY.99

Basically the same situation as Ni No Kuni.

Same storyline but the PS4 version will have more to it, it seems.

Never played a DQ, but I'm sold already from that video.

Last edited:
0gyMXJo.gif

a3BRL1C.gif

PehM23P.gif

Yup, take my gill now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom