The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I looked into pc gaming $1,600 entrance fee to transition from console gaming.

Did anyone else get 1/3 through Bloodborne and just give up? I'm trash at this game. Got the game back in April. Died so many times to Vicar Amelia that I took a break for almost a month before playing it again. Got back on it in June and died another 10x in a row. Took another month break and tried again. Same @#$@%@ result :lol:

So damn unforgiving. I beat every other boss in a few hours until I got to her :smh: :lol: Even if I had no job or didn't go out of town so often I still would've taken these long @#$ breaks from the game cause it gets me so heated :lol:

Last edited:
Bloodborne is my current GOTY which is just :lol:

Cuz swendro swendro called it back in 2014 :rofl:

Bloodborne was garbage. Easily the most disappointing thing I saw and played at the convention.

Didn't you also not care for The Last of Us when you played it way early?

Bloodborne 2015 GOTY confirmed.

:smokin

Unfortunately, because Bloodborne released in March, it's actually NOT a game.

Games only release during the Fall/Holiday season.

Did anyone else get 1/3 through Bloodborne and just give up? I'm trash at this game. Got the game back in April. Died so many times to Vicar Amelia that I took a break for almost a month before playing it again. Got back on it in June and died another 10x in a row. Took another month break and tried again. Same @#$@%@ result :lol:

So damn unforgiving. I beat every other boss in a few hours until I got to her :smh: :lol: Even if I had no job or didn't go out of town so often I still would've taken these long @#$ breaks from the game cause it gets me so heated :lol:

Pretty much my experience, played through a good portion until I got incredibly frustrated that it wasn't fun to me anymore. And I hate that I quit because I rarely leave games unfinished. :lol:

I'm not going to argue that it's not a good game because it is great, just not my cup of tea.

Last edited:
Been busy at my new job so I havent stopped by in a while

Yea, I have faith this game will deliver and you just solidified it but some of the redesigns whilst not a deal breaker in the slightest bug me a bit.

Noctis Dad's redesign.

Stella looked better than Luna

Noctis old outfit and look made him look stronger and more like a prince IMO.

Little nitpicks but stuff I wished they kept.

And...

Report: Final Fantasy 15 Release Date Confirmed for 2016

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/report-final-fantasy-15-release-date-confirmed-for/1100-6429527/

tumblr_m9sqah3XWN1r8dy8go1_500.gif

2016 is looking too good at the moment.

My guess will be:

DQXI and FFXV for 2016 and KH3 and FFVII-RE for 2017.

View media item 1661930
:lol:

People just really enjoy playing it and the internal competition. Since the matches are so short people will play a game and then one game turns into five, which turns into an hour, and we have to start telling people to get back to work.

The only thing I can say about 7's new battle system is that it's very FF XVish.

View media item 1661931
Hello RE fans! This is H again!
Right after the RE HD Remaster project was finished, I actually started putting together my ideas for this "RE2 Project". So, I just brushed it up and went to see my boss to present the basic concept of the project already
11802762_1012373105450243_6438511364019395909_o.jpg
Definitely copping this. THe RE remake of the first one and the crimininally underrated (because it came out on the wrong system) RE0

Is there speculation to the profit margin on them?

Last edited:
Just went further back into the thread. Nintendo making a new system? Hopefully they can appeal to the core so I can start playing their games again. None of that motion control garbage.

Dragon Quest XI will be my second DG game. Only played IX so far. The art style on the new game is :smokin

We ran COD 4 and MW2 tournies to completion regularly. This thread had alot more active users at that time, however.

Golden age of this thread.  Everyone playing diff games nowadays tho.

RL seems like a good game for a tourney though.
You guys want an RL tournament, ill throw it... ill setup the thread, the brackets, we can even record the matches and upload to YouTube, or watch Live. The finals can be done Live on Twitch for the world to see #NTRL

Let me know.

Why don't you coop?

This was my first time playing this type of game and I'm on the road to plat it, just been busy with other games. It's actually not that hard compared to dark souls from what I hear. I'm jumping into part 3, won't have time to play 2 but BB isn't that bad totally beating especially at the bosses you were having trouble with. Maybe farm and rank up more or coop when it's rough but just change your fighting strategy if you're greedy you will be punished!

Last edited:
Did anyone else get 1/3 through Bloodborne and just give up? I'm trash at this game. Got the game back in April. Died so many times to Vicar Amelia that I took a break for almost a month before playing it again. Got back on it in June and died another 10x in a row. Took another month break and tried again. Same @#$@%@ result
laugh.gif

So damn unforgiving. I beat every other boss in a few hours until I got to her
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Even if I had no job or didn't go out of town so often I still would've taken these long @#$ breaks from the game cause it gets me so heated
laugh.gif
Did you use guides?

I gave up on the last boss.

Last edited:
Is there speculation to the profit margin on them?

WumBOIe.jpg

Not much on profit margin but the division is making profit as a whole.

Usually I'd give slack to any developer who wants to take the time to get their product right. But between this being announced 9 years ago and having been in overall concept and development even longer than that, teasing the public is just not a good idea. Put the product out and let's move on to XVI and beyond.

The other side of that is that there are SOOOO many other marketing deals in place around the concrete release date. I'm talking about everything from sports, movie, merchandise, food, even car company tie-ins that are already in progress.

When you start to look shaky about when something might release and continue to consciously give yourself bad PR (when you don't have to) everyone else connected to the project starts to look bad and gets shook as well. Bottom line, it's not a good look for anyone under the SE banner or those associated with them.

I'm just happening the prodcut is on target and doing well internally.

Luminious engine is the scapegoat and has been taking a battering these past few days because of the bad PR but as long as things are progressing well, all things will sort themselves out once a release date is given.

Did anyone else get 1/3 through Bloodborne and just give up? I'm trash at this game. Got the game back in April. Died so many times to Vicar Amelia that I took a break for almost a month before playing it again. Got back on it in June and died another 10x in a row. Took another month break and tried again. Same @#$@%@ result
laugh.gif

mean.gif
laugh.gif
Even if I had no job or didn't go out of town so often I still would've taken these long @#$ breaks from the game cause it gets me so heated
laugh.gif
Just level up some more and try again. Find an easy way to level up and get all the power ups. Go to Hypogean Gaol, kill two of those ninja monks and two giant pigs every time. It gives you a lot of blood echoes to level up. Level up 2-3 levels and try to beat her. If you lose, level up another 2-3 levels and try again. You're bound to beat her sooner or later. Use the fire paper on your weapon because she doesn't like fire if I remember correctly.

But if you're having so much trouble with her, you do not want to fight Amygdala. That was the hardest boss in the game for me and almost made me give up the game myself. But I just leveled up and eventually beat her.

laugh.gif

mean.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just level up some more and try again. Find an easy way to level up and get all the power ups. Go to Hypogean Gaol, kill two of those ninja monks and two giant pigs every time. It gives you a lot of blood echoes to level up. Level up 2-3 levels and try to beat her. If you lose, level up another 2-3 levels and try again. You're bound to beat her sooner or later. Use the fire paper on your weapon because she doesn't like fire if I remember correctly.

But if you're having so much trouble with her, you do not want to fight Amygdala. That was the hardest boss in the game for me and almost made me give up the game myself. But I just leveled up and eventually beat her.
It took me forever to finish the Cainhurst boss, so annoying.

There is a BB thread also, folks there can def give tips if needed

http://niketalk.com/t/623472/bloodborne-tips-trick-tactics-and-gripes-thread

Back
Top Bottom