The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Capcom confirms that RE 2 is being remade, currently in development for PS4/XB1/PC.
Dope, I love that game
smokin.gif
I bought the remake for RE 1 and played for about 30 minutes. The controls were just too old for me. I'll give it another try later down the line.

I thought RE 5 was pretty good tho
nerd.gif

Capcom confirms that RE 2 is being remade, currently in development for PS4/XB1/PC.
Dope, I love that game
smokin.gif
I bought the remake for RE 1 and played for about 30 minutes. The controls were just too old for me. I'll give it another try later down the line.

I thought RE 5 was pretty good tho
nerd.gif
I copped also and didn't even open it. I was watching it on Twitch and saw how you had to save again, I'm like no way I'm playing like this again lol. Im about Autosave. But RE2 is my fav so Ill def cop and try to play it.

Hope they add some 1.5 extras and leave the pre rendered background style in the game and don't remove the tank controls.

I enjoyed RE1 remake. Beat it both with Jill and Chris. My only complaint is that it wasn't gory enough. They should remake RE3 while they're at it.

Far Cry 4 complete edition coming to PS4 next month.
I did a focus group for part 5 yesterday. Hopefully they add the changes I suggested.
If you still playing next month, I'll hop on with you. 4 more weeks of this drill sgt school
mean.gif
That works, I'm done playing it for now lol. Just played it so I could qualify to be in the group I needed to know about the game, it was still in the plastic lol. I am at like 16% but there is TOO many side missions. Just Smite & Fifa for me until MGS.

Playing South Park: Stick of Truth for the first time, this game is wild :lol:

Frame rate drops a lot tho...

Back
Top Bottom