The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I've downloaded the Black Ops beta twice and both times got a cannot install error. >:

Any 99gamers members on here? Taboo to post a wanted ad here?
some in here and the xb1 thread. idk if the mods would be against something like that.

99gamers.com has lost my cosign. Long story short, coin devaluation, hiding site criticism, and shady business tactics.

As the pic below illustrates.

The site's still okay for just offloading on games you don't care about, to try other games.

I'd reccomend keeping a low coin balance, if you still use the site.

RIP 99gamers.com

Y8duXIH.gif

I got some good stuff on there though.

2 years of xbl

$260 in xbl/psn credit

3 copies of xenoblade chronicles

nintendo 3ds/2ds

brand new xb1 controller

indiana jones bluray collection

rocky 1-6 bluray collection

Yeah i pretty much offloaded a bunch of games i didnt mind parting with. The only games i want are mgsv and the nathan drake collection.

Just finished Batman Arkham Knight. What an amazing game.

Only thing i did not complete was finding all the Riddler Trophies, as i don't have time to do that, but I did view the True ending on YT & I enjoyed it a lot.

This link pretty much describes what I took from the ending & made the most sense to me. https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Spoiler-Zone/Ending-Explained-with-the-Burning-Batman/td-p/580100. Also, in the concept art, i noticed a "Nightmare Batman" which has the caption of "is it Real" next to it, which pretty much supports the above link IMO.

For those that read the spoiler above, let me know what you took from the ending in a "Spoiler" if you beat/played the game
Also, I haven't played any of the DLC. Is it worth obtaining/playing?

Thanks.

PO

Going to be tough to play everything coming out

MGS
FIFA
Fallout 4

Right now I'm already playing

Rocket League
Mortal Kombat
Madden

Plus I play a lot of Smash Bros and Mario Maker is coming out.

Back
Top Bottom