The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

My ps4 won't play disc anymore is a this a common occurrence ? I have a glacier white destiny one if that'll be any help

Snake eater was a great game. 

Ill throw it in a spoiler incase anyone was planning on playing
Hideo trolled so hard with that raiden mask 
roll.gif

And that story 
eek.gif
But idc....my favorite MGS game still MSG2SoL idc idc idc idc idc. My bae Olga Gurlrlelrelelfelgjaiehewjgikjfejvich 
nthat.gif

I wanna know what games this guy is playing on Xbox One that he can't play on PS4?
Gears of war ultimate edition............

I wanna know what games this guy is playing on Xbox One that he can't play on PS4?
you of all people know the answer to that bro
He said X1 got all these gameS (plural). Gears of War UE is one game (great remake, I love it). Where are these other games you were referring too? I know you play KI too but what else?
Forza
3 games? I quit bruh, you got it. X1 has all the games :lol:

Gears of war ultimate edition............

you of all people know the answer to that bro
He said X1 got all these gameS (plural). Gears of War UE is one game (great remake, I love it). Where are these other games you were referring too? I know you play KI too but what else?
Forza
3 games? I quit bruh, you got it. X1 has all the games :lol:
Nice to know u agree with me :pimp:

MGS 3 is so good.

I still want an MGS game that centers around The Boss and Cobra Unit.

You just said you enjoyed TLOU though. Infamous Second Son was well received. Driveclub (post launch) was a good game. Of course since you don't like something it's trash tho. you declared MGS V trash before it launched and then was getting on people for praising the game. Your opinion is invalid bruh.

You just said you enjoyed TLOU though. Infamous Second Son was well received. Driveclub (post launch) was a good game. Of course since you don't like something it's trash tho. you declared MGS V trash before it launched and then was getting on people for praising the game. Your opinion is invalid bruh.

I mean, sales do matter, right? SONY has to be doing something right. It ain't them ps plus freebies, they're terrible.

Never once have I said it was trash
I just said it was hyped
And not great
Good but not great

Still have the last 2 for ps3

That's was sarcasm , I own both and it's nothing on ps4 outside the remastered games that I can't play on my xbone. I did opt to get gta , the wotcher , mgs and batman on ps4 though. Bloodborne was alright to me and second son was cool.

I mean, sales do matter, right? SONY has to be doing something right. It ain't them ps plus freebies, they're terrible.
Android has sold more phones collectively than apple
But iPhones are better
Wayne last album sold more than Nas last album
Doesn't make Wayne better

Uncharted Collection isn't going to have MP. :smh: :smh:

The MP in U2 and U3 is so underrated. It was a lot of fun. Plunder, Elimination, King of the Hill, and Team Objective. :pimp:

I hated the MP in U3! I just didn't like it for some reason. I loved the U2 mp and still played it even when I got U3. I loved the deathmatches and plundering.

I'm so excited about U4 and I'm hoping the MP is better.

Back
Top Bottom