The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I been ready for AC since the reveal but like ESF, they drop fast and there's plenty out or coming soon enough that I can hold off on this.

Anybody getting Fallout 4 day one?
the gunplay in fo4 looks tight. Preodered for ps4, but my bro's thinking about copping an xb1.

^ I secured the pip boy edition. Guy I work with offered me $250 for it so I'm thinking about letting it go. I normally don't resell anything but I figured that's 2 additional games I could cop.

It looks good?
Well, no. 
laugh.gif

I'll clarify; the story seems very interesting to me.

The graphics do not look anything better than average.

Preordered Fallout 4 the night it was announced. Didn't know it would sell out as fast as I did so I'm definitely glad I decided to preordered the Pipboy Edition.

Can't wait to nerd out.:pimp:

I bought Sleeping Dogs definitive edition and this game is buggy as hell. Game can't even install without the game crashing.... Anyone else have a similar problem with this game?
Damn, that's a shame... such a good game.  Worth getting on PS3 if you can't get this one to work.  Added bonus if you understand Canto... 

^ I secured the pip boy edition. Guy I work with offered me $250 for it so I'm thinking about letting it go. I normally don't resell anything but I figured that's 2 additional games I could cop.
think i'll resell the pipboy as well. For $250, that's a rock band 4 band bundle.

Will that disable trophies? What about games like Uncharted where the camera is needed?

Why not DS4?
I've always liked the DS3. I never understood the complaints about people with big hands not liking it. 
ohwell.gif

And let's be serious; the less wear and tear the DS4 gets, the better.
laugh.gif
 The most fragile controller on the market. 
mean.gif

A Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood game has to be in development.

Last edited:
I picked up a ps4 the controller for the first time. I was not happy. I felt like i had to stretch out my left thumb way too much to get the the left stick. I was only playibg for a few minutes but that makes me really nervous after having perfection for 3 systems in a row.

Yeah finding matches is a pain I got in some server and just running with some randoms. I really like it so far and game chat is a must in this game

I picked up a ps4 the controller for the first time. I was not happy. I felt like i had to stretch out my left thumb way too much to get the the left stick. I was only playibg for a few minutes but that makes me really nervous after having perfection for 3 systems in a row.

It feels weird because imagine, you've been used to the same controller for over 10+ years now.

So it's just weird at first, but I actually love the controller. Now my X1 controller, I hate. I use it for PC almost every day and I hate it. I wish I could use my PS4 controller. Honestly the reason why I didn't get the X1, because of the controller. If you have small hands I think the X1 is for you, normal to large, PS4 for sure.

Back
Top Bottom