The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just finished up MGSV a few days ago. Arguably the greatest mgs to date from a game play perspective. The flip side of that is the story is pared way back. A lot of it has to be gleaned from the hours of cassette tapes available to listen to. Some are quite good though. The whole "hamburgers of Kazuhira" is straight hilarity.

Started Uncharted collection...finished first game...its impressive how much better Drake's fortune looks versus the original release. Those jet ski portions are the worst though.

This franchise is an utter joke at this point

Milked it dry with the yearly releases. Ubisoft as a whole is a joke. If the Division turns out to be trash, I'm catching a flight to their HQ and bodying someone. I've been waiting too long for that game to be let down.

The Division is definitely going to suck.

Unless you love micro-transactions.

Milked it dry with the yearly releases. Ubisoft as a whole is a joke. If the Division turns out to be trash, I'm catching a flight to their HQ and bodying someone. I've been waiting too long for that game to be let down.
I don't even remember what it's about. Stopped caring a while ago.

Ubi's making too much $$$ to care, hence

I still enjoy AC for the most part. I didn't have any real issues with Unity except for long load times when trying to do co-open missions. I'm actually liking what I see from Syndicate.

Bought Uncharted Collection. Didn't own PS3 so it's the first time I'm playing it. Started with the first Uncharted. Man, whoever said that it feels like a PS1 game wasn't kidding. It feels exactly like a PS1 game, only with a lot better graphics. Hard to imagine that this was supposed to be one of the big PS3 exclusives at one point.

I sure hope that Uncharted 2 and 3 are better. A lot better.

I looked at that top 20 from IGN's list. Not one FF game or SOTN :smh: their top 2 was OK with me though

Ya'll killing me with the Uncharted hate. PS1 game? C'mon now :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom