The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The store is back up in most cities. Calm down dudes.

All these post reminds me of when 50 shut down WSHH for a day and people didn't know what to do.

The only thing that bothers me about PSN is how some games require a connection to play them.

When I realized that I couldn't play Franchise Mode in Madden, I was so disappointed.

If you're on Destiny right now with PSN back up, any1 wanna hit me up for a final day Iron Banner grind

I only plat games that I really enjoy playing and are deserving of multiple playthroughs/100% completion. Red Dead, Fallout 4, Last of Us, Sleeping Dogs, Uncharted series, Heavy Rain, Far Cry series, etc.

Wouldn't play a game that has an easy plat if it's not a game I'd enjoy playing.
For the most part, I agree. For me, if I truly don't like a game, I'm not even gonna bother finishing it. If I finish the game, there's a 98% I liked it therefore I'll attempt to plat it. If it's got some ridiculous requirements then I'd have to think it was an amazing game.

I remember trying to platinum Star Ocean 4. @empirestrikesfirst
 Anybody who's played that game know's about them battle trophies :lol:

Star Ocean was rediculous. I couldnt believe some of those trophy requirements. White Knight Chronicles is another one that was insane.

I have to enjoy a game to try for the plat. At the very least I have to like an aspect; story, gameplay, ect.

I usually play from 9pm to 1am four nights a week. When platinuming games you really have to have a gameplan or you can end up throwing away hours.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted but there's new free FF IV avatars and a free theme in the PSN store 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted but there's new free FF IV avatars and a free theme in the PSN store :D
Batman Arkham Knight avatars are free too. :pimp:

And it's worth noting that the avatars are for FF XIV, not IV. :lol:
I was ready to go get Sabin as my avatar too. :lol: :frown:

Last edited:
Sources: Next Big Assassin's Creed Set In Egypt, Skipping 2016 As Part of Possible Series Slowdown

View media item 1855578
The next Assassin’s Creed, which we believe is set in ancient Egypt and code-named Empire, won’t launch until 2017, according to both a new online rumor and sources speaking to Kotaku. One person familiar with Ubisoft’s upcoming gaming plans told me this afternoon that the decision to delay Empire from fall 2016 was made after 2014’s disappointing Unity, and that this bump will allow the development team more room to improve and polish the game. The source said this biennial approach could be a new trend for Assassin’s Creed, which has suffered from franchise fatigue in recent years.
With or without a big game, we’ll still see plenty of Assassin’s Creed this year; Ubisoft will release two sidescrollers in January and February as well as the Michael Fassbender movie on December 21, 2016. Ubisoft also recently registered the website domain “assassinscreedcollection.com,” which presumably refers to a compilation of older games. That could make for a nice stopgap this fall.
A possible Ubisoft substitution for this fall’s big Assassin’s Creed could be Watch Dogs 2, which we hear will be out later this year and set in San Francisco.

http://kotaku.com/sources-next-big-assassins-creed-set-in-egypt-skippin-1750937895

I know this has been posted already but wanted to post the bit about Watch Dogs 2
Also, a setting in Egypt along with more dev time and the movie this year is the best thing to happen to the series in years.
Yes!

It should of been held in Egypt 2 games ago, but then again that would have been PS3. This deserve to be on PS4.

Trying to platinum an RPG can take upwards to 100+ hours. I remember having to play through Final Fantasy XIII TWICE because I sold the one item that couldn't be obtained again. That one trophy brought my total play time to over 200 hours :smh:

Ni No Kuni is another one. I didn't really understand how the familiars evolving worked and now I'm kinda lost. There are so many different familiars and I there's no way of  backtracking to see which ones you may or may not need. I just don't want to replay that entire game all over.
FFXIII :x

It was my first platinum and I enjoyed the game but that grind at the end. Not sure I can do that again.

I only plat games that I really enjoy playing and are deserving of multiple playthroughs/100% completion. Red Dead, Fallout 4, Last of Us, Sleeping Dogs, Uncharted series, Heavy Rain, Far Cry series, etc.

Wouldn't play a game that has an easy plat if it's not a game I'd enjoy playing.
This,
I have to like the game and the requirements should not be ridiculous.

I cant recall the last time I plat in a game, if at all. :nerd:

Need at least one.

http://psnprofiles.com/Raadius&completion=all&order=percent&pf=all#content

Street Fighter V when it comes out??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom