The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

This. I like and respect Colin's opinion but he's the last person I'd trust when it comes to FF games after IX :lol: I know he's a huge Dragon Quest fan and is the reason I'm looking forward to DQ VII later this year. As for FF VII R, that game's so far away, I really don't care. So much can change before it releases. As stated several times before in here, there's so many JRPGs comimg this year and DQ XI and Ni No Kuni 2 are pretty much locked in for 2017. Tales of Berseria will be out either this year or next year too. If you're JRPG fan, there's no way you can be disappointed given last gen's lack of JRPGs.

Last edited:
So dirty that PSN has FFVII up for 2 different price points. And if you bought it on PS3 you can't download to PS4!?

So dirty that PSN has FFVII up for 2 different price points. And if you bought it on PS3 you can't download to PS4!?

SE probably not as keen on cross buy as Sony but I can understand why since the one on PS4 has trophies and higher res. The PS1 version on the store is always on sale as well for very cheap so that could be why too.

I probably will wait for them to drop all of the FF7 remake parts to get it

I do the same with the Telltale Games

unless you can find it for the low low, I'd wait too. especially when division and hitman are a month and a half away.
division. isnt that ubisoft? ive lost all faith in them in the past 2 years. ALL faith. i never was into hitman games like that honestly. fallout has been keeping me busy but im beating that soon enough. time to look for other stuff

unless you can find it for the low low, I'd wait too. especially when division and hitman are a month and a half away.
division. isnt that ubisoft? ive lost all faith in them in the past 2 years. ALL faith. i never was into hitman games like that honestly. fallout has been keeping me busy but im beating that soon enough. time to look for other stuff
I played the Alpha in Dec, a lot was cut in the Alpha but you could see how big the game is gonna be. trust me on this. that game is great and I've only got a taste of it.
open beta in Feb. if ubi did an actual alpha for a game, then it's something they'll be treating right

could try warframe, it's a free game with a lot of content and no pay walls

Last edited:
Just copped middle earth shadow of mordor, cool game but something about it just ain't doing it for me, nothing special

this looks good. did everyone like dying light?
the story is meh.

The gameplay/coop is what shines.

The game's about Tyresing zombies.

greatm_13-1419785480.gif

It's an open world parkour zombie game.

I've had to replay the game twice.

The game can get monotonous if you're trying to do all the side quests.

But that argument is true for 95% of open world games that come out.

mad max, witcher, mgs v, etc. Mad max isn't repetitive to me since I like the gameplay.

If you stick to the main story missions, there's good fun to be had.

As the vid illustrates,

Back
Top Bottom