The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The battery wire was loose. It wasn't twisted or anything like that?
That's really odd, that it stopped working.
I had something like that happen, but it was due to me not putting the light bar strip in all the way.
I'd try copping a new ds4 battery, to see if the battery is the issue.

Welcome to the nextgen team.:nthat:
Check your PM.

no everything looked normal, nothing twisted. might as well get a new battery a \nd see, now to find a replacement battery :nerd:

Last edited:

DxibiWe.png

Last edited:
Can I still preorder the division for beta access via Amazon?
You can try, I did it this AM and the Beta code is said to be invalid when I try to redeem it. I prob will hit up Ubi support and they will give me a new code. You got plenty of time PS don't get it until Friday, Ill be on it Thursday
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Can I still preorder the division for beta access via Amazon?
You can try, I did it this AM and the Beta code is said to be invalid when I try to redeem it. I prob will hit up Ubi support and they will give me a new code. You got plenty of time PS don't get it until Friday, Ill be on it Thursday
nthat.gif
You should be good. I literally just did it for my brother on PS4. Once you redeem the code, log into your UPlay account and go to account information and you should see the access key.

Is there spoilers in this episode? I usually listen to all their podcasts but I'm not about to get the GOTY runner up spoiled for me
laugh.gif

I haven't too many PS guys talking about I. Any of you guys excited for The Division or plan copping?

I haven't too many PS guys talking about I. Any of you guys excited for The Division or plan copping?

Check the Official thread. We ready in there. Still gotta do the whole Amazon dip to get Beta access when I get to the residence this evening

Yeah its a mix in the thread def some PS and Xbox guys in there. It might be lit, some NT squads gonna be running.

Lmao I remember I traded in this mega man demo game for $8 for the ps1 I was like wtf hahaha but yea they've screwed me over more...

Back
Top Bottom