The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Wack that they're releasing he 4K console, going to just build a PC as I already have a first gen PS4.

not unreasonable 4+ years after the release of ps4.

I've been thinking about upgrading my PC lately but i just shy away from the price :lol:

Was going to cop this
http://slickdeals.net/f/8821623-cyb...b-16gb-ddr4-gtx-1080-480gb-ssd-more-50gc-1554

yeeeeaaaaahhhhh i'll just cop the new console :rofl:

I was going to make a post today about the Neo and how they won't be hyping it at the show but they already outed themselves to avoid the backlash.

As of a week ago it's coming out in September.

Last edited:
I was going to make a post today about the Neo and how they won't be hyping it at the show but they already outed themselves to avoid the backlash.

I heard mid Sept too. Are you going next week?

Yeah I'll be there are you going to make it? I'll be watching the conferences from home and during the show I'll be doing presentations/meetings behind closed doors most of the time. I might be on the show floor a bit, time permitting.

*Humble Brag* I do have RSVP's for like every major party next week: Deus Ex, Microsoft, Alienware, Twitch VIP, IGN's 20th anniversary, Take-Two, and a bunch of VR stuff. It's going to be a good time.

I heard mid Sept too. Are you going next week?

Yeah I'll be there are you going to make it? I'll be watching the conferences from home and during the show I'll be doing presentations/meetings behind closed doors most of the time. I might be on the show floor a bit, time permitting.

*Humble Brag* I do have RSVP's for like every major party next week: Deus Ex, Microsoft, Alienware, Twitch VIP, IGN's 20th anniversary, Take-Two, and a bunch of VR stuff. It's going to be a good time.

Can I be your +1?? :lol:

I don't think I'll make it this year unfortunately. I wasn't able to get the homie hookup.

Before FFXV. Wonderful.

Any chance of a NEO mode for FFXV. I know games after September have to take advantage of the new hardware but any chance Square is doing something anyway?

Last edited:

Before FFXV. Wonderful.

Any chance of a NEO mode for FFXV. I know games after September have to take advantage of the new hardware but any chance Square is doing something anyway?

For release? Not a chance.

Now that XII remaster is coming, I just need the IX pc port to get a PS4 drop. Itd be amazing if they did it this year at TGS or something.

Back
Top Bottom