The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Not even the graphics man.

CPU and RAM... bruh 8gb of ram even in 2013 was sad.

for a piece of hardware boasting to be some technological powerhouse :rofl:

8GB of RAM is not a small amount, especially for dedicated hardware. PLus PS4 has GDDR5 which is not the average RAM that goes in most motherboards.
I don't think any GPU had that amount of video RAM at the time.

Only thing that was poor about the consoles at launch were the CPUS

Last edited:
Not even the graphics man.

CPU and RAM... bruh 8gb of ram even in 2013 was sad.

for a piece of hardware boasting to be some technological powerhouse :rofl:

8GB of RAM is not a small amount, especially for dedicated hardware. PLus PS4 has GDDR5 which is not the average RAM that goes in most motherboards.
I don't think any GPU had that amount of video RAM at the time.

Only thing that was poor about the consoles at launch were the CPU'S

Thats a good point.

But it isnt truly dedicated to the games.

Its has to run the OS, drive the camera (assuming you have one), what ever is suspended, and the game.

IMO, 8GB isn't anything to write home about, even being that it was the GDDR5, which is :pimp:

-

I think my main issue here is people seem to get so wrapped up in some pissing contest of which console is better. Realistically, they're both lacking.

Its like arguing a civic vs a corolla... like bruh... they're both really decent cars for the price.

Thats a good point.

Its has to run the OS, drive the camera (assuming you have one), what ever is suspended, and the game.

IMO, 8GB isn't anything to write home about, even being that it was the GDDR5, which is :pimp:

-

I think my main issue here is people seem to get so wrapped up in some pissing contest of which console is better. Realistically, they're both lacking.

Its like arguing a civic vs a corolla... like bruh... they're both really decent cars for the price.

My box has more teraflops than your box.

Thats a good point.

-

It depends. Because on paper 8GB or 5 to 6GB when you remove the amount reserved for memory doesn't sound like a lot but then I think back to what devs were doing with 256MB of RAM on the PS3.

But I get your point. They are both lacking because the hardware hasn't changed.

This is why I welcome the mid gen update.

All I know is when I gamed a couple of months ago on a powerful PC I was UPSET :lol:

:lol:

drift0r
pimp.gif
this. been subbed to his channel for a minute 
pimp.gif

Yamaoka-san’s work on LET IT DIE brings 100+ leading musicians from Japan that all have created original pieces for the upcoming free-to-play survival action game from GungHo Online Entertainment.
The people behind no more heroes 1/2 and killer is dead are developing Let it Die.

The game could easily have one of the best game soundtracks, second to forza horizon 3.

One of the bands that'll be featured in the game.

Gameplay

I know that the frame rate is generally better or at least more consistent on PS4 for titles they both have.
I've played a variety of titles on both consoles.

The power difference is minuscule in relation to enjoyment of said game.
All I know is when I gamed a couple of months ago on a powerful PC I was UPSET
laugh.gif
I played arkham city on my bro's pc.

Made the whole remaster trend silly as hell.
PC Master Race
mean.gif
I'm adding a pc to my gaming arsenal, but pcmr makes me sick.
mean.gif

Even more than console fanboys.

500x1000px-LL-c8fcd9a4_msn.jpeg

edit

full band list for let it die

ClAOCMAUkAE__UV.jpg

rookiez is punk'd
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I know that the frame rate is generally better or at least more consistent on PS4 for titles they both have.

DS3 on xbone's framerate drops to low 20's/high teens when the screen is crowded or during bosees ... exchanged it for a ps4 copy i and havent noticed any signifiant drops/issues in 50 hrs.

speaking of which ... beat this c***sucker today
View media item 2072366
died on the last hit but then saw i got his items and the cutscene played

View media item 2072370

Back
Top Bottom