The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

[h1]BATMAN: THE TELLTALE SERIES RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED[/h1]
August for digital, September for physical.

BY MATT PORTER  

Warner Bros. and Telltale Games have announced the upcoming Batman: A Telltale Game Series will be premiering in August, with a September 13 release for the physical version.

The retail version will feature a season pass disc including the first episode, and then granting access to the subsequent four episodes as they become available for download online. If you're in Europe, you'll need to wait until September 16.

[h1]MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY RELEASE DATE REVEALED[/h1]
Unravel a prophecy about the legendary warrior of light.

BY WESLEY COPELAND  

Free-to-play mobile title Mobius Final Fantasy is coming to iOS and Android on August 3.

The game, which is already out in Japan, follows the story of a man suffering from amnesia who awakes in the world of Palametia. It’s up to him to restore hope by unravelling a prophecy about the legendary warrior of light

Mobius Final Fantasy, features character customisation and live events. Any players who preregister on the registration site will receive some Final Fantasy X items, namely Tidus’ weapon, Brotherhood, along with a Yuna character card.

I've still yet to try a tell tale game..
The Walking Dead Season 1

The Wolf Among Us'

Tales From the Borderlands 

Game of Thrones (from what I've heard and seen from other people)

all of these are worth checking out and i highly recommend it. there isn't much gameplay to it but the stories in them are well worth it imo

The Walking Dead Season 1
The Wolf Among Us'
Tales From the Borderlands 
Game of Thrones (from what I've heard and seen from other people)

all of these are worth checking out and i highly recommend it. there isn't much gameplay to it but the stories in them are well worth it imo

Borderlands sounds intriguing.. I'm sure I'll get around to it but my backlog is intimidating :lol:

Borderlands sounds intriguing.. I'm sure I'll get around to it but my backlog is intimidating
laugh.gif
its my favorite one currently but i feel you n that backlog situation. i been running too much overwatch and rocket league these past couple of days lol

its my favorite one currently but i feel you n that backlog situation. i been running too much overwatch and rocket league these past couple of days lol

I haven't even tried overwatch yet because I need to finish so many other things.. lol

I just keep buying.. and buying.. and buying :smh:

Just wait for them to pop up on sales.

Almost every single Telltale game has come up for ~$5-10 at some point.

I quite enjoy them, but you kind of have to be in the mood to just relax and watch a story unfold with some minor input.

I think I have played every TT game except Jurassic Park (which I own, just havent gone back to my PS3 to play it yet) and Minecraft (waiting for a sale). The top five for me have been:

1. Walking Dead Season 1

2. Wolf Among Us

3. Tales from the Borderlands

4. GoT

5. Back to the Future

Last edited:
Good looks guys.. I need to give the tell tale style a whirl one of these days..

Trying to plat ratchet and clank remake right now and I'm almost done.. Then Dark Souls 3 will be next most likely

Yea, I just made the mistake of starting 5 different games and I'm trying to decide which order to finish them in.

Thief

Batman: AK

SR: Gat

Wild ARMS 3

Demon's Souls

Yea, I just made the mistake of starting 5 different games and I'm trying to decide which order to finish them in.

Thief
Batman: AK
SR: Gat
Wild ARMS 3
Demon's Souls

I forgot about WA3.. I bought that during a sale and haven't even tried it yet lol..

I struggle trying to play multiple titles at once.. I'm either going for DS3, bravely 2nd, or maybe even a run through FF6, Mario RPG or Super Metroid.. got the itch after all that SGDQ I was watching :lol:

Last edited:
Same here man! I have a wedding in Ontario in 2 weeks. Downloaded Legend of Mana and FFVI on my Vita for the trip. 
laugh.gif

Might as well start two more. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Man.. It's a real problem.. Lmaoo.

I legit need to take a week off from work and get through some of these games I have sitting.. I bought that Tokyo Mirage Sessions game the day it dropped and I haven't even opened the package yet.. What if the game doesn't even work? :rofl:

Yeah that is a huge help for me too lol.. I really need to skip sleeping this weekend and grind some games out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom