The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Decided on reselling my ps4. The new xb1 model.:smokin

AmazingAmpleKittiwake-size_restricted.gif

to play Forza 3? thats the only game you talk about anyway. why would you sell your PS4? wouldnt your X1 be collecting dust too since youll no longer be playing it? why not sell that..

Nice to see this series making it to PS4

Can you give us an update on The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III?

“Right now work is heavily underway. We plan to start going at full scale this summer, but we’ve already completed the basic foundation. We’re also making new models for Rean and company. However, for those concerned about hardware, there are a lot of PS Vita users when it comes to the Trails series. We’re currently considering whether to do a PlayStation 4-exclusive or to make it cross-platform with PS Vita.”

The rest of the article

http://gematsu.com/2016/07/falcom-c...nd-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iii-ps4-exclusive

Last edited:
to play Forza 3? thats the only game you talk about anyway. why would you sell your PS4? wouldnt your X1 be collecting dust too since youll no longer be playing it? why not sell that..
I'm selling my ps4, 12m ps+ code, xb1 with kinect, unopened ps4/xb1 controllers, and a 12m code for ea access.

I've put in 60hr into forza horizon 2 since 9/2014. I played red dead redemption yesterday. In the past, Diablo 3, mad max, shadow of mordor, state of decay, peggle 2, uc1-4, ps2 classics, arkham knight, dying light, etc.
the list goes on. If you need my gamertag to confirm, lemme know.

Can't wait to see the sale today.

I want PvZ2 :nerd:
easily one of the best class based shooters of 2k16. The single player content isn't worth playing. I believe there's 10-12 classes, each that can take hours to level up.

Last edited:
We already got Arkham Asylum and City on PS+. Only Origins and Knight remain.

Or just build a PC and use Microsoft store to purchase your games to play at 60 fps
ohwell.gif
I already built a pc like a month ago.
nerd.gif

I'm kind of glad I didn't get into witcher 3 on ps4.
I already have 30 games on steam. But some are indies.
I really don't see a reason to get the new Xbox unless you have friends in the community to play with vs playing on the PC

That's the probably the case with most on here. I don't know too many people who game on PC.

Damn I must have missed arkham city smh
Arkham City is my fav. arkham game.

Knight has the better combat system.

But the Opening of arkham city had me
eek.gif

I still 
laugh.gif
that the arkham remasters got delayed "indefinitely."

Probably used the same effort they did for the arkham knight pc port and realized they can't afford to do that again.

I really don't see a reason to get the new Xbox unless you have friends in the community to play with vs playing on the PC
I don't really need a reason to cop.

If you honestly want to know though, bluetooth controller($65 alone), design, 4k bluray.
Guise

Do not game on PC you will never be the same
Most of the pc games I have are games I already owned.

Only copped because they looked way better and my ps4 saves disappeared.
mean.gif

1080p looks blurry after getting a 1440p monitor.

Back
Top Bottom