The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Can someone help me out with The Division?

Like, what should I be doing?

I am trying to get my DZ to 99 before I invest in DLC but I get WAXED
sick.gif

I don't know what gear sets and weapons to use and what core game stuff I need to do.

Should I build weapons at the base or?

I LOVE the game but somebody please help
laugh.gif
Let's take this over to the thread, fam.

http://niketalk.com/t/642696/tom-clancy-the-division-march-8th-xbox-one-ps4-and-pc/0_50

I was wondering about the PS4 performance on a 4K HDR TV as well. Guess, I can hold off on copping the Pro.

4k tv doesn't really do anything for a regular ps4.

Last edited:
4k TV will upres the PS4, just won't look as good as Pro, correct?

yea most TVs will upscale a OG PS4. But the framerates the pro can do is worth it IMO. I prefer the 60FPS over the reso because almost every TV upscales whatever you display on it.

I really bought the pro because I plan on trading it in at the end of the year for a scorpio if it does native 4k gaming also the pro resale is a lot higher than a OG PS4 and I ran out of space on my 500gb

But I still think the pro is worth it over the slim if you plan on getting into 4k and hdr why not future proof.

Yakuza 0 any good ? I just ordered it.

How about the gravity rush games ?
Gravity Rush 1 Remastered is great. Should be cheap now on PSN.

Yakuza is getting good reviews. It's been sold out a lot over here. I don't think Sega was expecting the reception it received.

So I don't exactly need a pro to benefit from the tv's abilities

Only 4K TV's have HDR. You won't find them on 1080p sets so if you have a regular PS4 you can still benefit from HDR with a 4K TV for the games that have it.
However, you won't get the better resolution, framerates, textures etc. that the pro will give you over a regular PS4.

4K TV + PS4 = 1080p + HDR. (If the TV has HDR)

1080p TV + PS4 Pro = 1080p image but much better Image Quality and higher or more stable framerate.

For example, here's Nioh's 4 modes if you have a pro and depending on what type of TV you have.

View media item 2316895

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom