The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Got hit with the PSN Spam messaging last night playing COD MW:R 
mean.gif

Played LBP on PS3 really cool things to do and seemed creative as hell and I 100% played it once and never played it again. :smh:
Not a bad game for plus members but gawd it's been trash with the free games. The sales been great but the free games been Struggle Saurus Rex.

Last edited:
A friend upgraded to a PS4 pro and he wants to sell me his original PS4 for $100.00 Is that a good deal? It's only the console + controller. I currently own a PS3 for those wondering.

A friend upgraded to a PS4 pro and he wants to sell me his original PS4 for $100.00 Is that a good deal? It's only the console + controller. I currently own a PS3 for those wondering.
I'd definitely want to see that joint running games first. I mean, unless he's your your boy and just trying to do you a solid, that's crazy, because i'm sure he could get more money just giving it to gamestop (of course, it'd be credit and not cash, but eh).

That's cheap.
I mean i tell everyone to get a pro but an OG for that price is a no brainer.

PS4 is off to a great start this year. Gravity Rush 2, KH 2.8, now Nioh and then Horizon in a few weeks

pimp.gif

I'd definitely want to see that joint running games first. I mean, unless he's your your boy and just trying to do you a solid, that's crazy, because i'm sure he could get more money just giving it to gamestop (of course, it'd be credit and not cash, but eh).

He priced it right

View media item 2320005

Back
Top Bottom