The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

nah, if there was one series that could go on forever

Word chill, they're actually starting to get back to what made them great. Took me about a day to readjust to straight up ground gameplay and not jumping all over the place. They listened to our complaints and giving us what we've asked for.

it's a wrap

they gotta redo their engine or it's all downhill which it already is

their new beta ain't even seeing battlefield 4 let alone battlefield 1 (even tho bf4 is the goat but I liken the beta to bf1 more)

No vita 2 rumor talk in here? Heard Sony was gonna make Nintendo mad lol

I'm interested tho as long as it plays og vita games

Full Lineup
  • inFamous: Second Son, PS4
  • Strike Vector Ex, PS4
  • Monster Jam Battlegrounds, PS3
  • Hustle Kings, PS3
  • Hue, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
  • Sky Force Anniversary, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4 & PS3)
Here’s a bonus for PlayStation VR owners: PS Plus members in the US and Canada will also get RIGS Mechanized Combat League as a free bonus game from September 5 through November 7. RIGS is a first-person arena-based shooter developed from the ground up for PS VR. Set in the year 2065, it immerses players in an intense, all-action future sport that mixes elements from different athletic fields like combat sports, motorsports, basketball and football.

For those of you who don’t have PlayStation VR yet, we just announced a new PS VR bundle that includes PlayStation Camera for $399 USD (MSRP) / $499 CAD (MSRP). Also, the existing PlayStation VR Worlds bundle (PS VR headset, PS Camera, two PlayStation Move motion controllers and PlayStation VR Worlds) is getting a lower price of $449 USD (MSRP) / $579 CAD (MSRP). With more than 100 games available, it’s never been a better time own PS VR.

Also this month, PlayStation Plus members will be able to play Dead by Daylight from September 15 through 18 for free. Afterwards, members can save 30% on the game with an exclusive discount until September 22.

As a reminder, That’s You! is available as a free download (as is the Companion App, which you’ll need to download to your device to play) for all PlayStation Plus members through October 23, so if you haven’t checked out the game yet, now is your chance.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/08/30/ps-plus-free-games-for-september/

Full Lineup
  • inFamous: Second Son, PS4
  • Strike Vector Ex, PS4
  • Monster Jam Battlegrounds, PS3
  • Hustle Kings, PS3
  • Hue, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
  • Sky Force Anniversary, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4 & PS3)
Here’s a bonus for PlayStation VR owners: PS Plus members in the US and Canada will also get RIGS Mechanized Combat League as a free bonus game from September 5 through November 7. RIGS is a first-person arena-based shooter developed from the ground up for PS VR. Set in the year 2065, it immerses players in an intense, all-action future sport that mixes elements from different athletic fields like combat sports, motorsports, basketball and football.

For those of you who don’t have PlayStation VR yet, we just announced a new PS VR bundle that includes PlayStation Camera for $399 USD (MSRP) / $499 CAD (MSRP). Also, the existing PlayStation VR Worlds bundle (PS VR headset, PS Camera, two PlayStation Move motion controllers and PlayStation VR Worlds) is getting a lower price of $449 USD (MSRP) / $579 CAD (MSRP). With more than 100 games available, it’s never been a better time own PS VR.

Also this month, PlayStation Plus members will be able to play Dead by Daylight from September 15 through 18 for free. Afterwards, members can save 30% on the game with an exclusive discount until September 22.

As a reminder, That’s You! is available as a free download (as is the Companion App, which you’ll need to download to your device to play) for all PlayStation Plus members through October 23, so if you haven’t checked out the game yet, now is your chance.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/08/30/ps-plus-free-games-for-september/

I think EU PS+ members get Child of Light instead of Strike Vector Ex

Everyone needs to add RIGS to their library.

Definitely in my top 3 favourite games last year and the best VR game I've played.

September is a very solid month for plus.

Dope lineup. RIGS is awesome tho. One of the only games that made me want to get into PSVR.

Second Son is dope if you've never played it. I wanted to pick up strike vector ex awhile ago but passed when it was on sale for real cheap. Hopefully it'll add to the player base now that it's a PS Plus title

Back
Top Bottom