The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Is Gran Turismo any good?

Yeah, it’s not like the old ones but it’s still good. They just updated it with some old races and tracks and they keep adding cars.

Is it my favorite one? No, but it’s still a good game.

Yeah I just keep getting the three they are cycling in. Striker, Firecrest, Tactician.

I have had fun on the grind though. The you get 150 GE credits from open world bosses so the Dark Zone clearing land marks has been lit

Yeah I just keep getting the three they are cycling in. Striker, Firecrest, Tactician.

I have had fun on the grind though. The you get 150 GE credits from open world bosses so the Dark Zone clearing land marks has been lit
Man I keep getting Hunter and alpha bridge smh

upload_2018-1-29_13-12-52.png

Beat the highest selling MonHun game in 3 days.

Certain people were saying it would be a flop because it's not on portables but I'm so happy to see them proved wrong.

Bravo Capcom for taking the risk.

I actually think making a MH on home consoles would have been a no brainer.

Ive never played a MH game because they were portable and i was always jealous that they were never on consoles. Seems like the majority had he same opinion.

Im reading peoples comments on MH and alot of people bought because of hype and reviews but were disappointed when they started playing it.

I still havent copped just because i know Fallout 4 was too in depth and hearing MH is way more in depth and has a steep learning curve.

Ima wait on a price drop i dont think this game is worth $60 for first timers that may not even like it

Im reading peoples comments on MH and alot of people bought because of hype and reviews but were disappointed when they started playing it.

I still havent copped just because i know Fallout 4 was too in depth and hearing MH is way more in depth and has a steep learning curve.

Ima wait on a price drop i dont think this game is worth $60 for first timers that may not even like it

FO4 was watered down :lol: MH got me shook tho too much going on when I don't have the time or desire to sink into single games like that anymore

FO4 was watered down :lol: MH got me shook tho too much going on when I don't have the time or desire to sink into single games like that anymore

Yea i was ready to cop based off reviews but after watching some people play live on PS i started to change my mind :lol: joint made me think this is a WoW game but with monsters i dont got time like that to put in games anymore. :smh:

I thought i could pick up the game and start slaying monsters nope :lol:

Been playing DB FighterZ over the weekend and I'm loving it. Been going online and winning against dudes too. It's just such a rush when playing it

I've been completely good on fighting games for over a decade :lol: but this one looks appealing. I know I'll waste my money rn tho. Maybe on a deep sale

I saw you on. I only played DB once and that was 10 mins ago.
ive been playing a lot with one of my boys who runs Hit and Hit is disgusting. Only thing i hate about the game is that its tedious to create private matches but we should run it some time. You still play dead by daylight? I had a crazy game against a Mike Myers last night and survived with a nice hatch escape.

I've been completely good on fighting games for over a decade :lol: but this one looks appealing. I know I'll waste my money rn tho. Maybe on a deep sale
its worth it man. If you're a big DBZ fan its a must but its fun to just hop in and play. the practice mode has a lot of good stuff to help make you nice as well

ive been playing a lot with one of my boys who runs Hit and Hit is disgusting. Only thing i hate about the game is that its tedious to create private matches but we should run it some time. You still play dead by daylight? I had a crazy game against a Mike Myers last night and survived with a nice hatch escape.

Yeah still playing DBD with my homegirl. We played a disgusting game against The Pig. Nothing worse than thinking she's another survivor because she's crouch walking :smh: I'll probably be on DB or MH:W for the upcoming weeks... maybe.

Let's run later this week. Are you subscribed to the thread?
I’m not actually so I should probably do that lol and yeah I’m down to run later this week. If I see you on I’ll send an invite

Yeah still playing DBD with my homegirl. We played a disgusting game against The Pig. Nothing worse than thinking she's another survivor because she's crouch walking :smh: I'll probably be on DB or MH:W for the upcoming weeks... maybe.
The pig has me shook bro. First game I played against The Pig was on the Jigsaw map and I saw her creeping around a corner right next to me. Ish almost gave me a heat attack :lol: won the round against her but it was rough

Back
Top Bottom