The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

just wish they said something about the release date and price... ill be copping the regular version... the ps5 does look nice overall but sorta want another color besides white cuz it will get dirty quick... only games im hyped for are 2k, gran turismo, ratchet and clank and maybe horizon...only disappointing thing is GTA... cant believe theres no new GTA and you going to really have GTA 5 on 3 consoles smh...

In Canada, physical games dont get the price cuts we see on the PS Store. So for me, its a no-brainer.

Also cool to gameshare with one of my friends, cuts down on the amount you spend.

48376798-20D4-44CB-B70C-2C4A70A8F64C.png

Hollowfied Tousen lookin asz.....

Playstation supposed to be blyke bruh :smh:

Love what i’m seeing from the games though.

Lots of cool looking concepts and the graphics are fire of course.

• Haha
Reactions: Ube
I need a disc drive for my 4ks, but since I’m prob going Xbox first I’ll make the move on the digital PS5. Would like for them to confirm it’ll have a 4K player since the Pro doesn’t.

Honestly I’m questioning my collection of blu rays more and more. They legit just take up space at this point. It’s so much easier to just stream everything. Digital version for me is a no brainer.

Honestly I’m questioning my collection of blu rays more and more. They legit just take up space at this point. It’s so much easier to just stream everything. Digital version for me is a no brainer.
You can get games for the low low on eBay. I’m not going digital.

Back
Top Bottom