The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

All of you returning knack today what game are you going to get?

I already have kz and cod

All of you returning knack today what game are you going to get?

I already have kz and cod
I think i just might keep it or get lego super heroes.. i'm gonna leave the decision up to the the little ones, because i need a game for them to play when they come over

Last edited:
Looks like the only games worth $60 are NBA 2K14, Killzone, and Need for Speed.

Going to be making some returns to Amazon.com

Amazon hasn't shipped mine yet or charged the card. It usually doesn't happen until the day before so I ain't worried bout nothin'. Sony isn't doing anything commemorative stuff for the launch editions like Microsoft is are they?

Amazon hasn't shipped mine yet or charged the card. It usually doesn't happen until the day before so I ain't worried bout nothin'. Sony isn't doing anything commemorative stuff for the launch editions like Microsoft is are they?
If you are close to a Amazon distribution center then they wont ship til the day before.

If you in the middle of nowhere they gotta ship early. 
laugh.gif

IGN says KZ plays more like Halo = great. The heavy mechanics are what turned me off from the game. Guess I'll be keeping it. Patiently awaiting BF4 review. Funny that 2K14 seems to be the best game coming out so far.

IGN says KZ plays more like Halo = great. The heavy mechanics are what turned me off from the game. Guess I'll be keeping it. Patiently awaiting BF4 review. Funny that 2K14 seems to be the best game coming out so far.

AC4 too.

Any NYers headed to the Standard? Do you think you can go now to get a wristband or need to camp out until Thursday night at midnight?

Do all Target's have PS4 titles ready to buy, or is it just simply people getting lucky? I'm a little worried I won't be able to cop 2K14 on Friday. Might have to go on a hunt this afternoon after work.

Back
Top Bottom