The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just bought two years of those PS+ subscriptions from that janky site on Slickdeals.

Is the only way to redeem through the PS5 UI?

Why don't they want my money, man?!

tumblr_myqin9Y2uj1rrrga9o1_500.jpg

You can be mad at the morons buying multiple consoles to flip but you should be madder at Target for not putting a limit on how many someone can pick up. Not like each store got 500 consoles. They probably got 20-50 in stock so if you write down a name to ensure they don't pick up more than once it's fairly easy to keep under control. But the reality is target gives 0 ****s if you get one as long as they get paid

You should be able to redeem through the mobile app or even on the desktop.
Thank You. Downloaded the app (Didn't know it was a thing) and redeemed the codes for 24 months.

Not going to lie. I think I resold an Xbox 360 for little profit when it came out way back in 2005. Never skalped/resold video game consoles but bots make reselling an easy means to make some money. Never bothered to look into. I'm sure it's all cloud based now.

I give respect to Sony for capping PS5 purchases to one per household (account). But you can obviously create other accounts, etc unless they're tracking IPs (which the bots can mitigate by spinning up at different data centers).

from what I've gathered in my discord group is that Target pulled inventory and their payment processor messed up lol

from what I've gathered in my discord group is that Target pulled inventory and their payment processor messed up lol

maybe..

stock at my store went from 15 to 4 left

stock at the store a few cities over went from 76 to 50something.

Back
Top Bottom