The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

My ps4 came in from bestbuy.com today. Plugged it in turned it on and nothing smh. Blinking blue facking light. Called customer support and was calm about it. The rep had the audacity to tell me to buy an insurance plan because she went through 5 controllers already. After that I lost it and went off for making it seem like they're selling me a poorly made cheap product. Smh. Guess I'm playing the waiting game now.

Side note: I know it's the holidays and it's not her fault. Guess the rage just came out wish I could apologize.

Lol there's no way she went through 5 controllers. She probably makes commission on each warranty she sells and exaggerated to get you to buy it.

P.s. you're mean.

Lol there's no way she went through 5 controllers. She probably makes commission on each warranty she sells and exaggerated to get you to buy it.

P.s. you're mean.

she could have said 1 or 2 i would have been ok but when she said 5 i just lost it. i feel like i paid 400 for a paperweight and because of the holidays its gonna take its time getting to them and back to me.

your right i am mean :\ i wish i didnt flip on her.

You have to keep your cool better bruh, it wasn't that serious
laugh.gif
wasn't that serious cause it didn't happen to you bro if you spent 400 bucks on something that didn't work you'd be upset too

wasn't that serious cause it didn't happen to you bro if you spent 400 bucks on something that didn't work you'd be upset too

Yeah, but it would be more like a "just my ******* luck :smh:" type of mad, as opposed to a "you ain't got the answers, Customer Service Rep!" type of mad :lol:

I'd just go RIGHT to Best Buy and replace it with another with hopes of a better result. Not much else you can do. Kind of comes with the territory when buying an electronic close to when it first releases without giving time for all of the kinks to be worked out.

Last edited:
Yeah, but it would be more like a "just my ******* luck :smh:" type of mad, as opposed to a "you ain't got the answers, Customer Service Rep!" type of mad :lol:

I'd just go RIGHT to Best Buy and replace it with another with hopes of a better result. Not much else you can do. Kind of comes with the territory when buying an electronic close to when it first releases without giving time for all of the kinks to be worked out.

honestly it was a "just my luck" type of mad but when she tried to upsell me the warranty telling me she broke 5 ps4 controllers already, i just lost it. ( it was like i bought a brand new expensive system that didnt work and now your telling me the controllers are so faulty that you broke 5 within the short time ps4 has been out)

i thought about returning it to best buy but seeing how theyre sold out with no time for restocks, i'll just play the waiting game with sony.

honestly it was a "just my luck" type of mad but when she tried to upsell me the warranty telling me she broke 5 ps4 controllers already, i just lost it. ( it was like i bought a brand new expensive system that didnt work and now your telling me the controllers are so faulty that you broke 5 within the short time ps4 has been out)

i thought about returning it to best buy but seeing how theyre sold out with no time for restocks, i'll just play the waiting game with sony.

Man, you know that broad was just talking, she didn't break any damn 5 controllers :lol:

I did forget that availability is still pretty low though. Knowing that I wouldn't be able to get an immediate replacement would have me tight too, so your rage was understandable.

Just purchased my Lebron 11. So happy to finally be done with this. Now it's time to put 2k down for a while and play other games lol.

:lol: between friends coming over and me sprinting on FIFA/BF4 I expected this but not this fast. :smh:

Get the analog stick grip. Gamestop sells them for $8.

Improved precision while aiming.

Smaller adjustments while aiming.

Makes target acquisition much faster.

Bought mines from bestbuy read on reddit, originally it comes with a circular blue tape with the ps4 logo. Wonders why the ones form bestbuy comes with a clear tape, liked they opened it. Any info?

Bought mines from bestbuy read on reddit, originally it comes with a circular blue tape with the ps4 logo. Wonders why the ones form bestbuy comes with a clear tape, liked they opened it. Any info?

Mine has the blue tape with PS logos bought from Amazon on RD. I guess these come with the $10 credit, Free 30 day trial Music and PSN?

bought teraway and YS for vita, must haves if you have the vita. cant stop playing both 

Bought Tearaway but I'm yet to play it. Impressions have been good all over the place.

Currently playing Jak and Daxter on Vita and the framerate :x
Grea game though, almost finished it. I forgot how unforgiving older games are with their platforming and checkpoints. Some parts are just brutal.

Ys is going to be localised as well so I'm going to get that too.

I'm kind of glad inFamous isn't out till March and I'm actually hoping Driveclub gets delayed as well :lol:
Backlog is knee deep right now.

Back
Top Bottom