The "OMG He/She is in this movie?!?!?" Thread

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

paulie walnuts in Goodfellas

We'd be here all day if we cross-referenced Sopranos and Goodfellas appearances.

show_image_3000.php
semi-pro-fake-giant-check.jpg

Paula Patton in Hitch.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by D0nny Donowitz

Son from Carlito's Way was Russell Crowe's partner in American Gangster

carlitoswaymoviestill5.jpg

2536627682.gif
Braga from Fast and Furious

Originally Posted by Luong1209

e92992cb596d96d5057eb490c4698a67.jpg

gary_oldman7.jpg
This dude was also in Smokin Aces...  He was the dude that dressed up as a hotel worker that got shot up in the elevator w/ Ray Liotta. Guy that chewed off his skin of his fingers so he couldn't get finger printed.

16i8txw.jpg

Paula Patton in Hitch.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by D0nny Donowitz

Son from Carlito's Way was Russell Crowe's partner in American Gangster

carlitoswaymoviestill5.jpg

2536627682.gif
Braga from Fast and Furious

Originally Posted by Luong1209

e92992cb596d96d5057eb490c4698a67.jpg

gary_oldman7.jpg
This dude was also in Smokin Aces...  He was the dude that dressed up as a hotel worker that got shot up in the elevator w/ Ray Liotta. Guy that chewed off his skin of his fingers so he couldn't get finger printed.

16i8txw.jpg

Originally Posted by calibeebee

The pirate that gets put into the BOO BOX in Hook.  It's actually the actress Glen Close dressed as a dude.
500full.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
Never knew

Originally Posted by calibeebee

The pirate that gets put into the BOO BOX in Hook.  It's actually the actress Glen Close dressed as a dude.
500full.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
Never knew

Samuel L. Jackson as Stacks Edwards in Goodfellas. And since Jeremy Piven has been mentioned a lot, I watched the Seinfeld episode "The Pilot" for the first time in years a few days ago and was shocked when I saw Jeremy Piven in it as the guy playing George in the pilot of Jerry.

Back
Top Bottom