The "OMG He/She is in this movie?!?!?" Thread

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

btw, you guys DO KNOW who played Coach Yoast's daughter right?
14kd2fm.jpg

=
Spoiler [+]

eek.gif

GTF

Originally Posted by jc619er

The two that were I didn't know moments was Don Cheadle in Colors. Caught that on TV like last year and he came in at the end it was crazy to see how far he's come. And then years ago I was watching a random rerun of CHIPS and Keenan Ivory Wayans had a bit part as a cop for like 30 seconds. 

lol I think I remember that. 

Don Cheadle was Rocket the crip who gets lit up with the mac right?

The two that were I didn't know moments was Don Cheadle in Colors. Caught that on TV like last year and he came in at the end it was crazy to see how far he's come. And then years ago I was watching a random rerun of CHIPS and Keenan Ivory Wayans had a bit part as a cop for like 30 seconds. 

that is why i never found her hot lol

along with lindsey lohan

kinda OT

but the winklevoss twins in the facebook movie....is really just one dude

and the narrator on hbo's 24/7 is sabretooth lol

that is why i never found her hot lol

along with lindsey lohan

kinda OT

but the winklevoss twins in the facebook movie....is really just one dude

and the narrator on hbo's 24/7 is sabretooth lol

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Yeah. He was the head Crip. And Damon Wayans also in that movie as the strung out guy in the department store in his underwear holding a giant stuffed animal. Comedy.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Yeah. He was the head Crip. And Damon Wayans also in that movie as the strung out guy in the department store in his underwear holding a giant stuffed animal. Comedy.

I a few months ago I figured out Hayden was in Remember the Titans 
laugh.gif

Never knew Marlo was in He Got Game

or Donnie in Dreamcatcher
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom