[| -- The one feature about BLACKBERRY MESSENGER that I hate! -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
The fact that someone can tell if you read the msg they just sent you
smh.gif
, there's those moments that you don't want to be bothered or your not in themood to speak to a specific person. You get a msg, your curious to see what it says but can't because once you check it IT's A WRAP and if you don't respond then it's a whole new problem "HELLO ARE YOU THERE"etc etc.

THANK YOU! This feature has gotten me in SO much trouble, that I just said f-it and deleted everyone from my BBM. I'll stick with texts...

Originally Posted by Vancity74

THANK YOU! This feature has gotten me in SO much trouble, that I just said f-it and deleted everyone from my BBM. I'll stick with texts...
I was thinking about doing that right when I made this post, there's a few people on my list that are annoying as %+%#.

I can't stand it...and one time someone fully called me when I didn't respond. I only got important people on bbm now.

Originally Posted by TakedownKid

How do you guys tell if someone read the message or not on BBM?
When your message gets delivered, a 'D' appears next to your text.

Once they read it, an 'R' appears.

hell yea thats wack.

kind of like myspace messages it shoes if the other person read it or not yet. other person sees you read but wonderin why you didnt write a message back.

WACK

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by TakedownKid

How do you guys tell if someone read the message or not on BBM?
When your message gets delivered, a 'D' appears next to your text.

Once they read it, an 'R' appears.
Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

laugh.gif
damn i didnt know that

*exits out off BBM*
I learn something new, everyday...

I always wondered what the D and R were for...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I was thinking about doing that right when I made this post, there's a few people on my list that are annoying as %+%#.
I shut all that off- every 2 mins wifey would hit me up like "who were you on the phone with?! "
nerd.gif

half the time it was just cause i had no service or something...but it gave her the indicator that i was talking on the phone
smh.gif

and i aint gonna front i called her out on it a couple times too after seeing that icon for like 20mins
laugh.gif

but i'll be right back on come Friday- i'm tryna get her a new NONblackberry phone tho

Originally Posted by Kingtre

I shut all that off- every 2 mins wifey would hit me up like "who were you on the phone with?! "
nerd.gif

half the time it was just cause i had no service or something...but it gave her the indicator that i was talking on the phone
smh.gif

and i aint gonna front i called her out on it a couple times too after seeing that icon for like 20mins
laugh.gif

but i'll be right back on come Friday- i'm tryna get her a new NONblackberry phone tho

DAMN

DAMN

DAMN!!!

also yea text>all

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

hell yea thats wack.

kind of like myspace messages it shoes if the other person read it or not yet. other person sees you read but wonderin why you didnt write a message back.

WACK
QFT.
and Iphone FTW.

*Edit*
eek.gif
@ me and Tdot joining NT the same day.

LOL my typin has been terrible as of recent. it shoes?

my bad NT i gotta start proofreadin for real im ashamed

HTC TOUCH PRO FTW!!!!!!!

na but i never knew that .. thats a stupid idea .. there has to be a settings change where u can change that up

Just go to someone else's name and click it, it will show you what the person who you're avoiding wrote at the bottom like a sports ticker. I do it allthe time.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Just go to someone else's name and click it, it will show you what the person who you're avoiding wrote at the bottom like a sports ticker. I do it all the time.
Oh trust me I do that BUT I'm talking about those long msgs not the simple "hi" or "heywhat's up" for that I use the method you mentioned.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Just go to someone else's name and click it, it will show you what the person who you're avoiding wrote at the bottom like a sports ticker. I do it all the time.
Oh trust me I do that BUT I'm talking about those long msgs not the simple "hi" or "hey what's up" for that I use the method you mentioned.
laugh.gif
i never really ran into that cause i literally had maybe5-7 people on there and it was all fam then henz, ben, and Q

when i first put that bb thread up i got like 20 requests i was like NAH...if i dont know you what the hell we gonna talk about...

Back
Top Bottom